Head of Product Marketing (Remote)
Weights & Biases
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the Head of Product Marketing will be accountable for all things PMM globally as our platform of ML products scales -- leveraging our 100,000+ ML practitioners and expanding to serve all segments and executive-level buyers. The Head of Product Marketing will partner closely with the CEO, CRO, and VP of Product to ensure we hit our customer happiness and revenue goals. You will be the expert on our product, customers, competitors, and how we articulate W&B's products.
What you’ll achieve
- Build and lead the Product Marketing team globally.
- Evolve the positioning, messaging, and content strategy across all W&B products — expand developer messages into value-based content & ABM to engage and educate a Senior IT / ML Ops buyer.
- Develop vertical-specific messaging and use cases.
- Collaborate across sales, marketing, community, product, and support to ensure we hit our GTM goals.
- Arm the sales team with competitive intel, messaging, and sales collateral.
- Develop and oversee all customer marketing materials (emails, testimonials, webinars, etc.).
What we’re looking for
- Prior success in building and leading product marketing teams, building solutions and executing campaigns for SaaS, Analytics, and ML/AI companies.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or a related field. Masters preferred.
- Familiarity with cloud, data, analytics, and AI/ML ecosystem.
- Ability to understand and communicate to diverse technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated success in highly collaborative partnerships with other marketing and cross-functional leaders
- Good understanding of cloud and HPC infrastructure, cloud applications, data science, and analytics platforms
- Demonstrated creative abilities in content, visual design, messaging, etc
Why join us?
- Top-tier machine learning teams rely on our tools for their daily work at companies including OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Lyft, Samsung, and Pandora.
- You'll never stop learning. This role gives you first-hand experience talking with leading researchers in the field, understanding their problems, and directly shaping the product direction.
- Our experienced founding team has successfully built and sold ML tools in the past at Figure Eight, and their deep knowledge of our industry, empathy for our users, and skillful management is driving W&B to success.
- Customers genuinely benefit from our tool. Here's a quote from Wojciech Zaremba, Cofounder, and Robotics Lead, OpenAI: "W&B allows to scale up insights from a single researcher to the entire team, and from a single machine to hundreds of them."
- 🏝️ Flexible time off
- 🩺 Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in-office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 Home office budget with a new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave (U.S. specific)
- 📈 401(k) (U.S. specific)
- Supplemental benefits may be available depending on your location
- Explore benefits by country
See more open positions at Weights & Biases
Something looks off?