Head of Demand Generation (Remote)
Weights & Biases
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
At Weights & Biases, our mission is to build the best developer tools for machine learning. Weights & Biases is a series C company with $200 million in funding and a rapidly growing user base. Our platform is an essential piece of the daily work for machine learning engineers, from academic research institutions like FAIR and UC Berkeley to massive enterprise teams including iRobot, OpenAI, Toyota Research Institute, Samsung, NVIDIA, Salesforce, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Lyft, and more.
Reporting to the VP of Growth, the Head of Demand Generation will have direct ownership for marketing-driven revenue globally. Leveraging our strong PLG market motion which serves 100,000+ ML practitioners, you will play a key role in evolving our Go-To-Market as our team scales to serve all segments and executive-level buyers.
The Head of Demand Generation will partner closely across the W&B Executive Team to build the organization and the marketing machine to successfully drive funnel acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Architect a modern, fully integrated digital marketing / demand generation strategy to drive full funnel customer acquisition and conversion
- Build on the success of our incredible community as we expand up-market and educate potential customers about how the W&B Platform transforms businesses
- Implement systems, analytics, tooling and processes to support the key metrics within the marketing plan that enable the team and drive smart growth
- Build the enterprise customer lifecycle strategy targeting specific verticals and use cases to create new sales opportunities
- Build programs and campaigns to expand existing customer and partner growth
- Partner closely with Product Marketing to improve conversion, insights & campaign efficacy
- Build a successful partnership with sales to turn market feedback into smart campaigns the drive customer insights and MQLs
- Build and lead a top team of modern growth marketers
- 5-6+ years of relevant B2B demand generation experience in a tech start-up environment. Light preference for AI/ML or data spaces, but deep curiosity/interest is also valuable
- Experienced Marketing Automation (Marketo, Hubspot, etc…) and Salesforce power user
- Passionate professional capable of demonstrating ROI for marketing programs
- Experience managing and executing DemandGen programs and campaigns for B2B companies
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Demonstrated ability to employ data-driven strategies for high quality lead generation and opportunity acceleration through sales teams
- 🏝️ Flexible time off
- 🩺 Medical, Dental, and Vision for employees and Family Coverage
- 🏠 Remote first culture with in-office flexibility in San Francisco
- 💵 Home office budget with a new high-powered laptop
- 🥇 Truly competitive salary and equity
- 🚼 12 weeks of Parental leave (U.S. specific)
- 📈 401(k) (U.S. specific)
- Supplemental benefits may be available depending on your location
- Explore benefits by country
See more open positions at Weights & Biases
Something looks off?