Mondelēz International, Supply Chain Logistics Intern - Application via WayUp
Omaha, NE, USA
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
This role is with Mondelēz International. WayUp is partnering with Mondelēz International to hire top talent. Job Description
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf
- Product Supply \- Product Supply interns work at field sites as Site Logistics Planners. This position serves as the point person for inventory coordination for all product categories in each Distribution Center.
- Customer Service \- Our Customer Service interns take on the real-life role of a Customer Service Coordinator. Most interns are assigned to either a deduction, credit, or order management role. Deduction interns, in partnership with Sales, will effectively be managing the day-to-day of customer deductions. Credit co-ops determine account’s financial strength and credit worthiness by analyzing financial statements. Finally, Order Management interns will be assigned a specific wholesale/ retail account. These interns will process and manage the life of orders on a daily basis.
- Logistics Operations \- Interns will gain a specific understanding of the Transportation and Distribution networks within Mondelēz International, including the flow of product movements from origin to destination. Interns will have exposure to the Load Control Center, Private Fleet and the Transportation Expense and Audit Control group.
- Branch Operations -Support day-to-day operations in our Direct Store Delivery branches including order/route management, inventory & warehouse management, linking with internal and external stakeholders to support customers/operations and leading project work to achieve safety, service, and cost goals.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in: Supply Chain, Supply Chain Management, Operations, Business Administration.
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree with a preferred expected graduation date between December 2024 and May 2025.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Mondelēz International (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status.
- Strong leadership potential and student leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills and resilience.
- Adaptable, with interpersonal savvy and engaged in diverse extracurricular activities.
- Demonstrating a growth mindset, agility, integrity, and a vision for the future.
- Strong cognitive abilities, willingness to learn, and data pattern recognition.
- Driven, curious, and ready to make a positive impact.
- Subsidized, fully furnished housing for the Summer (For those who qualify)
- Roundtrip travel covered at the beginning and end of the internship
- Full-Time conversion opportunities upon graduation
- The expected compensation weekly pay ranges for interns is $900 - $1,150.
- Compensation rates for Summer Interns is pre-determined and non-negotiable.