Endeavor, Rotational Assistant- New York - Application via WayUp
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Friday, August 4, 2023
This role is with Endeavor. WayUp is partnering with Endeavor to hire top talent.
- Position Overview: Rotational Assistants are based in the mailroom and service the company across all departments. They complete ad-hoc projects and temporarily cover desks while assistants are away. The position also entails assisting with a variety of daily administrative office tasks. Rotational Assistants will be eligible to apply for assistant desks after training is completed. Essential Responsibilities:
- Distributing mail across the building
- Running errands around New York City
- Maintaining schedules with high attention to detail
- Covering desks for assistants
- Completing department projects Core Competencies:
- Must be detailed oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
- Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Dependable and proactive. Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
- Strong understanding of and enthusiasm for the entertainment industry Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the hourly rate shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings. Hiring Rate Minimum: $21.00 hourly Hiring Rate Maximum: $21.00 hourly