Senior Account Development Manager
As an Account Development Manager, you will own the client relationship across a book of business. This role plays a key role in the continued success of our sales organization. As part of our continued growth, the Account Development Manager will identify, capitalize and execute on upsell opportunities to reach annual sales targets and objectives.
To thrive in this role you must have client facing experience in order to drive customer upsell, retention, and foster meaningful client engagements. You will leverage your impeccable communication skills and a resourceful problem-solving attitude to manage and execute the sales process across multiple accounts simultaneously and successfully. Additionally, you will prove to be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment, working independently as well as part of a team.
Here’s what you can expect as a Renewals Manager:
- Managing the BoB: The ADM is responsible to grow their accounts by understanding and aligning our capabilities to a Customer’s desired business outcomes. In this role you will also lead evaluations across your BoB. Proactively seeks guidance from your team, manager, and partner in Client Advisory. Organizes outreach, next steps, takeaways in an easy to understand way
- Detailed Product/Service Knowledge: Have strong understanding of VTS products and services and understand how they can be leveraged to help clients achieve desired outcomes. Directs client interest/questions to appropriate internal stakeholders
- Client Discovery: Responsible for digging into and understanding the “why” behind client questions/objections/statements during the sales and account planning process. Acts with urgency to get answers for clients either directly or through internal teammates.
- Internal Advocacy: Be an internal advocate for customer needs, requirements, and feature requests across customer success, product and sales during the renewal process
In return for this work, you will be given the opportunity to make a tremendous impact in one of our fastest growing teams in the US! As VTS grows, so will you!
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - quarterly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE. To learn more about VTS, and to see our open roles, visit www.vts.com.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, Chicago, San Francisco, and San Diego.