Sales Operations Analyst
We are looking for an intrinsically motivated individual to be a key member of the Sales Operations team that helps VTS scale. This role is a unique opportunity to work closely with sales managers to create deals and resolve operational challenges creatively in our quote to cash system. This position will interact frequently with other departments including Finance and Legal, and will allow you to have first-hand exposure into the inner-workings of a Revenue org at a growing SaaS company.
This role requires you to be in office 3-4 days a week.
Here’s what you can expect as a Sales Operations Analyst:
- Translate business terms and requirements into executable contracts that meet VTS Legal, billing and accounting requirements
- Expedite and drive consistent sales processes through quote review, documentation and refinement of the quote to cash process
- Oversee a tool that tracks contracted assets by product, understanding what buildings are onboarded, invoiced, renewed and off-boarded
- Ensure the company’s bookings, forecasts and other sales metrics are reported accurately through the monitoring and maintaining of Salesforce data
- Calculate monthly sales commissions using commission software
- Improve and streamline existing sales processes
What VTS Values & How We Show It
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - quarterly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS offers an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - VTS embraces and celebrates diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!
VTS is the commercial real estate industry’s only technology company that unifies owners, operators, brokers, and tenants in a single platform to capitalize on opportunities revealed in every square foot of their properties. In 2013, VTS revolutionized the commercial real estate industry’s leasing operations with what is now VTS Lease. Today, the VTS Platform is the largest first-party data source in the industry, transforming how strategic decisions are made and executed by CRE professionals across the globe.
With the VTS Platform, consisting of VTS Lease, VTS Market, VTS Activate, and VTS Data, every business stakeholder in commercial real estate is given real-time market information and workflow tools to do their job with unparalleled speed and intelligence. VTS is the global leader, with more than 60% of Class A office space in the U.S., and 12 billion square feet of office, retail, and industrial space is managed through our platform worldwide. VTS’ user base includes over 45,000 CRE professionals and industry-leading customers such as Blackstone, Brookfield Properties, LaSalle Investment Management, Hines, BXP, Oxford Properties, JLL, and CBRE.
VTS maintains offices in New York City, London, Toronto, and Chicago.
To learn more about VTS and view our open roles, visit us at vts.com or follow us on Instagram (@WeAreVTS), Twitter (@WeAreVTS), or LinkedIn.
Something looks off?