Senior Manager, CRM Marketing
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing and hiring talent in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, France, and Australia. Our collaborative teams encourage you to be curious and bring new ideas that will drive our company’s mission. Turo prides itself on its culture that celebrates diversity and gives everyone space to learn and grow.
About the team
We're looking for a seasoned Senior Manager, CRM Marketing to drive guest retention and engagement across our marketing channels. Your role involves developing effective engagement strategies, executing impactful campaigns, and nurturing lasting guest relationships through channels such as push notifications, in-app, and email.
The ideal candidate should be well-versed in mobile-first consumer engagement, possess a keen eye for detail, excel in data-driven decision-making, and have a flair for creative execution. This position offers an opportunity for an enthusiastic marketer to make a significant impact from day one. This full-time role reports to the Senior Director of Guest Marketing.
What you will do
- Strategic Lifecycle Development: Take ownership of shaping the strategy for the U.S. guest lifecycle, encompassing the formulation of automated comms, promotional initiatives, and seasonal campaigns.
- Enhanced Guest Engagement: Improve the activation, engagement, and retention of our guests by leveraging diverse marketing channels, including email, in-app/push notifications, and content marketing.
- End-to-End Campaign Management: Lead the complete cycle of marketing campaigns, from inception to execution. This includes creative and analytics briefing, the review process, collaborating seamlessly with designers and copywriters, pinpointing target audience segments, and delivering tailored communications that deliver impactful engagement to the intended audience.
- Customer Journey Mapping: Craft meticulously detailed consumer journey flows, enriched with actionable trigger points designed to drive conversion and bolster engagement.
- Seasonal Engagement Calendar: Curate and manage the seasonal calendar for our marketing campaigns, ensuring that they align seamlessly with key events and moments throughout the year.
- Stakeholder Reporting: Deliver regular, insightful updates and performance reports to key business stakeholders, providing a comprehensive overview of our engagement marketing efforts and their impact on our objectives.
- Experience: Possess over 6 years of hands-on experience in CRM marketing, specifically with a consumer brand, with a proven track record of success in leveraging mobile app strategies.
- Analytical Expertise: Exceptional analytical prowess and a data-centric mindset. Proficiency in utilizing analytical tools such as DOMO, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc., to craft compelling narratives that highlight the performance of our campaigns. It will be a bonus if you have experience with SQL to make your own queries against the database.
- People Management: Experience in building and effectively managing a team of marketers, guiding and inspiring others towards shared objectives.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Strong stakeholder management skills, coupled with an innate ability to foster positive relationships with peers and collaborators.
- Results-Driven: A history of achieving tangible business outcomes by designing, testing, and deploying innovative marketing campaigns across diverse channels.
- CRM Proficiency: Familiarity with cutting-edge CRM technology, encompassing push notification platforms, email service providers (ESPs), segmentation tools, and complex data architectures and systems.
- Organizational Skills: Remarkable organizational abilities, unwavering dependability, and a strong self-motivated drive. Demonstrated capability to adeptly manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Educational Background: Minimum of 12 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 8 years and a Master's degree.
The San Francisco base salary target range for this full-time position is $152,000-$171,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in this location. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process.
Please note that the salary range listed in this posting reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus (if applicable), equity, or benefits.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.