Acquisition Marketing Associate
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
Turo is seeking a dynamic and experienced Acquisition Associate to join our high-performing Acquisition Marketing team in Canada. You will be a key player in contributing to and executing strategies that drive guest and host acquisition (dual-sided marketplace) through a combination of paid and organic efforts. You are a passionate, self-motivated, and data-driven marketer. You will be responsible for planning, setting up, executing, optimizing, and scaling high-impact campaigns across a rich channel portfolio. You will partner with cross-functional teams and third-party vendors to effectively execute acquisition plans.
What you will do
- Plan and execute paid user acquisition campaigns for both guests and hosts across a diverse channel portfolio including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Pinterest, Online Travel Agencies (OTA), and/or app advertising.
- Be hands-on daily, managing and fine-tuning campaigns, testing optimal bidding strategies, expanding and negating keywords, exploring growth opportunities, and optimizing performance to meet KPIs such as CAC, CPA, ROAS, ROI, LTV, and payback period.
- Conduct A/B testing and identify best-performing content, creative, copy, and landing pages to maximize acquisition efforts and own the feedback loop with the content studio team.
- Conduct regular keyword and competitive analysis.
- Pull, manipulate, and report on campaign and channel data to develop actionable insights for paid and free channels.
- Utilize web analytics and attribution platforms to measure and lift performance.
- Partner with internal and global cross-functional teams, including SEO, Brand, Content Studio, Product, Data, and Partnerships to execute acquisition plans.
- 2+ years of experience in performance or digital marketing at a B2C, media agency, or eCommerce company with a key focus on SEM/ PPC.
- Technical SEM background, with proven knowledge of campaign setup, ad creation, keyword research, and a track record in paid search engine optimization.
- Proven experience in Google Ads/ media buying across various channels (paid search, display, video, app advertising), customer acquisition KPIs, campaign types, ad formats, audiences, and best practices.
- Relevant experience managing a 7-digit annual advertising budget, and best allocating it across campaigns to maximize profitability.
- Track record of scaling paid campaigns, launching new channels, and implementing A/B testing and optimization strategies.
- Proficient in manipulating data and generating concise reports with actionable insights.
- Strong collaboration skills, having worked on cross-team projects/ integrated campaigns.
- Your day-to-day toolkit includes Google Ads Editor, Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, SpyFu, Supermetrics, Excel, GA4, Google Search Console, GTM, and beyond.
- Strong project management skills – with the ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on time.
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail.
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing, Economics, Math & Statistics.
- Bilingual in English and French is a bonus.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.