Supervisor, Executive Support
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
We are looking for a Supervisor to join us as part of our Executive Support Team in Phoenix, AZ. This is an exciting opportunity to help continue to grow our office and take part in a high energy work environment for a rapidly growing company with global ambitions. You will oversee a team of Escalation Leads, monitoring performance and providing coaching and development. If you’re looking to make a real impact on an exciting part of the business, come join our team!
What you will do
- Directly supervises team of escalation leads who handle inquiries about Host and Guest accounts, Turo services and to ensure highest quality of service and issue resolution
- Evaluate escalation lead staffing and scheduling to ensure expected volume will be handled within SLA targets
- Research and implement process improvements to increase team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Participate in business reviews, inspect/drive action plans to address performance deficits
- Identify trends and provide feedback to other department heads, as required
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional departments as required
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- 2+ years in call center/contact center management experience with a strong customer service background
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- Proficiency in data analysis and implementing operational process improvements
- Ability to quickly understand and use multiple technologies and tool sets
- Strong problem solving and analytics capabilities
- Bonus: start-up experience
The Phoenix base salary target range for this full-time position is $59,000-$64,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.