Senior Marketing Data Analyst
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
Data is our fuel at Turo. It is ever-more abundant and valuable, but it's raw material. Harnessed by data analysts, data scientists, and machine learning engineers, it propels Turo on its mission to put the world’s 1.5+ billion cars to better use, delighting our customers with matching the right car for their next adventure from an exceptionally diverse selection, and at the same time helping our marketplace remain safe.
As a member of the Marketing Analytics team at Turo, you will have the opportunity to help shape Turo’s marketplace marketing strategy, and have a direct impact on company performance and growth. You will partner with our marketing and product teams to develop, deploy, monitor, and measure marketing strategies and campaigns. You are comfortable analyzing large data sets, using a range of BI tools, and sharing insights. You have a passion for consumer products and data analysis, and are ready to play a key role during this exciting time at Turo.
What you'll do
- Help lead and develop the marketing analytics strategy at Turo
- Partner with Marketing & Product to develop, execute, and measure marketing strategies
- Create, monitor, and own “marketing” metrics, KPIs, and reporting (i.e., CAC, ROI, retention, LTV)
- Present your research and insights to all levels of the company and work with cross-functional teams to rapidly execute and iterate
- Design and build new Tableau dashboards to monitor performance metrics; maintain existing dashboards for accuracy and incorporate changes in the business
- Support ad-hoc analytical projects based on Turo strategic priorities
- Provide intellectual honesty and unyielding integrity in all aspects of the role
- Mentor junior team member to help them elevate to the next level
- 2+ years of experience in analytics, business intelligence, or similar role
- Background in marketing analytics with experience measuring campaign effectiveness, CAC, ROI, and cohort analytics (i.e., retention, LTV)
- Strong SQL skills and understanding of relational databases
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e., Domo, Tableau); comfortable transforming data into actionable insights
- Experience using Google Sheets/MS Excel and Google Slides/MS PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Airflow, Jenkins, GitHub, Confluence, or Jira are a plus
- Strong communication skills: ability to decompose and articulate complex insights, and be direct when things are unclear
- Thrive working in a collaborative environment; ability to work cross-functionally and across all levels
- Must be intellectually curious, eager to learn, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to multitask
- Must have a positive mental attitude, high integrity, strong work ethic, sense of humor, and a commitment to Turo’s mission
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.