As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
We're a supportive, down-to-earth, fun team of operators who work closely with designers, researchers, data analysts, product managers, engineers, and other cross-functional peers to create enjoyable user experiences. We're fully committed to the belief that every customer touchpoint is an opportunity to strengthen a relationship, and to build the Turo brand, no matter the channel or issue at hand.
What you will do
We’re looking for an experienced and driven quality specialist to join our Phoenix team! In this role you will work with our operations leaders and team members, providing them with valuable QA insight summaries from your weekly evaluation that they will use to develop continuous improvement plans for the department and Turo customer experience. This position reports directly to the supervisor of quality for Marketplace TNS and under their general supervision, you will perform weekly QA audit evaluations in accordance with established policies and procedures to ensure the team has clear visibility into where they excel and where they can improve. Your work will have a positive impact on Turo operations and will give leaders and team members the insights needed to be the best they can be! Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Then we’d like to hear from you!
- Complete evaluations on associate interactions daily. Number of evaluations will vary based on headcount, but will be the main focus of your role.
- Complete audit sprints that are related to special projects that focus on areas that need improvement, i.e AHT, transfer rate, etc.
- Complete evaluations on BPO QA specialists to ensure accuracy, consistency and alignment in scoring practices.
- Conduct weekly calibration sessions with internal teams as well as our BPO partners to ensure there is consistency and adherence to all Turo policy and processes.
- Engage in agent feedback sessions to identify customer pain points and expectations
- Identify process improvement opportunities to update Guru articles to reflect proper policies and procedures
- Participate in team meetings to discuss customer service trends, agent review feedback, and implementation of quality best practices.
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- Turo Values: Grounded, Bold, Expressive, & Driven
- Undergraduate degree required or equivalent years experience
- Passion for digging into the customer experience and providing feedback as well as identifying improvements for each interaction.
- Great problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision/direction
- Ability to work well both independently and cross-functionally
- Highly detailed oriented and process driven
- Experience working within customer support operations
- Experience using MaestroQA, Playvox or other QMS platforms as well as Origami, Kustomer, Zendesk or other CRMs
- Strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Start-up experience
- BPO knowledge and experience working with or within a BPO
- Experience using quality management software such as Maestro QA, Playvox, etc.
- Working in a hybrid work environment where you will need to properly manage your time and bandwidth in and out of the office.
The Phoenix base salary target range for this full-time position is $49,000-$54,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process. Please note that the salary range listed in this posting reflects the base salary only, and does not include bonus (if applicable), equity, or benefits.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
Something looks off?