Growth Marketing Manager
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down to earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team:
We are looking for a data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to lead our performance marketing efforts in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned marketer to take on full ownership of our customer acquisition strategy and play a crucial role in driving Turo’s ambitious UK growth plans.
You’ll have a proven track record of scaling multi-million pound media budgets across both mobile app and web acquisition channels, and implementing cutting edge acquisition marketing tech to automate and scale. Working closely with our analytics, finance, brand, business development, and engineering teams, you will develop campaigns and lead cross-functional initiatives that acquire highly profitable customers across a portfolio of channels. The outcome of your work will be hugely impactful on Turo’s growth in the UK.
The Growth Marketing Manager is a full-time position reporting to our UK Marketing Director.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the overall paid acquisition efforts for Turo UK, including: strategy, tracking/measurement, reporting, and optimisation.
- Develop campaigns to fuel new user growth across a spectrum of channels such as SEM, OTAs (online travel aggregators), and social media platforms.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance using advanced ROI and cohort analysis. Partner closely with Data to measure the incrementality of our acquisition initiatives, and establish a regular reporting cadence on customers acquired, LTV/CAC, and payback period by channel. Identify growth and optimisation opportunities based on data analyses, and then implement them in the market.
- Uncover new performance marketing opportunities through both existing and new channels, and develop a plan to test and validate effectiveness.
- Manage all aspects of ASO including: planning, identifying content and technical updates, implementation, optimisation, analysis, and reporting.
- Track progress towards spend and performance targets per channel on a daily basis.
- Allocate funds from a multi-million pound marketing budget to optimise the acquisition channel mix.
- 6+ years of managing paid acquisition campaigns at a high-growth company across a wide range of web and mobile app channels.
- Track record of optimising large scale SEM campaigns with specific ROI and payback period targets.
- Expert at scaling ad campaigns on major mobile app acquisition platforms including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Experience tracking organic app store ranking performance, identifying ASO opportunities and translating your insights into actionable projects for content and engineering teams.
- Proficient at navigating a BI data platform such as Looker, Tableau, or DOMO, and providing actionable insights to the wider team.
- Strong critical thinking mindset while at the same time action-oriented so that you are able to anticipate and quickly adapt campaigns based on trends.
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations for optimisation.
- Collaborating with others comes naturally, and you are able to build relationships across the organisation.
- Preferably have SQL experience that allows you to translate raw data into insights for further campaign optimisation.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
Something looks off?