Sr. Netsuite Technical Specialist
As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down to earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth
About the team
Turo is searching for a highly motivated and experienced Sr. Netsuite Administrator to join our Enterprise Applications team, to serve as the systems subject matter expert and business partner for the finance and accounting organizations at Turo. Under the guidance of the Manager, Enterprise Applications, with support from other business stakeholders, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and strategic Expansion and optimization of Turo’s current Netsuite ERP System. You will need to juggle a diverse workload that includes application development lifecycle management, user lifecycle management, business workflow automation, project integration, troubleshooting, and continual optimization. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about combining technology and financial operations.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain customizations for applications that support Finance and Accounting operations, including integrations
- Provide ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users and business partners, including training
- Keep up-to-date with NetSuite functionality, new technology & coding standards. Identifying and recommending other key technologies to support and improve the business processes across the entire finance organization.
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production;
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects as needed; Own the full application customization and scripting roadmap and deliver required customizations.
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation;
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on production and sandbox NetSuite environments and related systems;
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the platform; Be responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite enhancements and development.
- Partner with business teams to build out requirements for new processes that incorporate IT security best practices
- Maintain documentation for integrations and other customizations
- Ensure proper change management and compliance with security, regulatory, and audit requirements
- Support and maintain existing systems, including troubleshooting issues reported by users.
- Maintaining systems controls aligning with SOX IT general controls.
- Successful candidates will have the following:
- 7+ year's experience developing ERP customizations and integrations, including 5+ years on NetSuite. Preferably in a fast-paced, Dynamic work environment.
- A BS in computer science, information systems, MIS, or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Suitescripts, Suitecloud, and Suite Analytics is a must.
- Must have prior Implementation experience of ARM, FAM module, and Multibook and reconciliation functionalities in Netsuite
- Netsuite SuiteCloud Developer Certification is a must
- Experience with relational databases and SQL & ETL/integration tools is plus
- Strong understanding and working experience with Finance and Accounting areas (Quoting, Revenue management, Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reconciliations, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of information security best practices
- Proficiency in languages such as Python, Bash Scripting, SQL, etc. is a plus
- Experience with IT security audits such as SOC2, ISO27001, SOX, etc.
- The proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and the ability to perform and oversee complex tasks and prioritize multiple tasks based on overall strategic goals
- The individual must be able to partner with BSA and conduct accurate feasibility analysis, develop optimal solutions, and recommend industry best practices with respect to Netsuite usage.
- Ability to document the Technical specifications and follow clearly established operating model.
The San Fransisco base salary target range for this full-time position is $154,000-$188,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your work location during the hiring process.
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France, UK and Australia. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
Something looks off?