Growth Marketing Analyst, Paid Social
Marketing & Communications, IT, Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Location: In Office 4-5 days/week
Who We Are:
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive. Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For:
Thrive Causemetics is looking for a data-driven and resourceful Growth Marketing Analyst who is eager to learn new skills. As part of our growth marketing team, this role will work across Marketing, Data Science, Ecommerce, and CRM teams to drive new customer acquisition and retention through performance marketing, focusing on Paid Social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. The ideal candidate is someone wanting exposure to the beauty direct-to-consumer business, focused on social impact, with interest and experience in performance marketing.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Launch and optimize campaigns focusing on paid social channels with the goal of hitting revenue, ROAS, and CPA targets across new customer acquisition and retention efforts
- Support team in execution for new product launch and promotional campaigns
- Budget and plan campaigns to align with our business revenue and ROAS goals
- Analyze campaign data and pull insights to inform go-forward strategy on owned channels, sharing insights with our broader team
- Work cross-functionally to provide learnings to the creative team, working on our creative testing roadmap and structure
- Assign creative briefs for ad creative development across promotional and evergreen initiatives
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Preferred 4-year degree in Marketing, Economics, Mathematics, Finance or other quantitative fields of study
- 1 - 2+ years of work experience in performance marketing with 1+ year focused specifically on paid social
- In-platform execution experience setting up campaigns in Meta ads manager is required
- Proficiency with Excel
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Exceptional analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions and problem-solving
- Outstanding written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to multitask, deliver exceptional results, and motivate others in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Passion for beauty, technology, and e-commerce
Thrive Causemetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The base pay range for this role is $63,000 - $75,000, with the following factors determining the base pay at offer: skills, qualifications, experience. This range provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. Additionally, this role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Thrive Causemetics provides a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, life insurance, disability insurance, and employee assistance programs.