Email Marketing Coordinator
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
On-site 5 days/week in Los Angeles, CA Office
Who We Are:
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product purchased results in a donation to help communities thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For:
Thrive Causemetics is on the hunt for an organized and energized Email Marketing Coordinator who is eager to learn new skills. As part of our CRM team, this role will work across Marketing, eCommerce, Customer Service, and Digital teams to drive increased user engagement and loyalty through email marketing. The ideal candidate is someone wanting exposure to the beauty direct-to-consumer business, focused on social impact, with interest and experience in email marketing. This position will report directly to a CRM Manager and success will be measured by the ability to streamline development, QA and deployment of Email Marketing campaigns.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Collaborate with CRM, Analytics, Marketing, and CX to develop, collect and distribute shared creative digital assets for digital relationship marketing channels.
- Plan campaigns, define targeted audiences and write creative briefs for the messaging to send to those audiences.
- Upload email campaigns for delivery.
- Assist in testing implementation and optimization on Promotional emails + collaborate with the Analytics team to track results.
- Review competitor email campaigns and audit opportunities.
- Quality Assurance of email campaigns with attention to detail and eye for optimized execution of all campaigns.
- Performs other marketing and operational duties as assigned
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or related quantitative degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in email marketing campaign coordination and execution.
- Experience utilizing enterprise-scale email marketing solutions such as Klaviyo, Sailthru, Listrak, Oracle Responsys, or Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred.
- Create and deploy multiple email campaigns per week.
- Experience with email deliverability and inbox placement.
- Experience copywriting for email campaigns.
- They are organized with the ability to handle multiple projects at a time.
- Has a strong sense of urgency, can prioritize requests, and make informed decisions under pressure.
- Has an understanding of email marketing best practices, CAN-SPAM Laws and HTML/CSS.
- Equipped with extreme attention to detail and a strong sense of quality control.
- Enjoys collaboration with cross-functional team members to develop and deliver consistent marketing campaigns.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced changing environment.
- Bonus points for previous experience in early-stage high growth e-commerce startup or direct-to-consumer CPG.
- Experience in SMS Marketing.
- Passion for social impact, an ethos for giving back, and eagerness to join a mission-driven company.
The base pay range for this role is $25.75/hour -$32/hour, with the following factors determining the base pay at offer: skills, qualifications, experience. This range provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. Additionally, this role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Thrive Causemetics provides a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, life insurance, disability insurance, and employee assistance programs.