Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Location: 3-4 days/week in LA office
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates and are 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase generates a donation to help a woman thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For:
A talented and experienced Manager of FP&A to be a key leader in and contributor to our Finance Organization. Specific responsibilities will include assessing the financial performance of the company, providing financial insights and projections to the leadership team. This position will prepare accurate monthly financial reports, assist in the preparation of presentations that provide thoughtful analysis, identify action items, and effectively frame decisions that need to be made. The successful candidate will be a detail-oriented self –starter who possesses exceptional organization, multi-tasking and communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide FP&A finance support to the leadership team related to financial performance, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
- Own planning and budgeting process, as well as monthly reporting in budgets vs. actuals
- Become a subject matter expert in all financial data to provide insights and recommendations
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives as directed that impact the entire organization.
- Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
- Asses financial planning tools, provide recommendations as appropriate.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- BA or BS in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5-8 years of relevant analytical experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced computer software skills, including NetSuite, Excel and BI reporting tools
- Self-starter who is curious about the “why.”
- Able to solve complex problems.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to build relationships.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- High level of commercial acumen
- Candidates who have a professional accreditation such as certified public accountant (CPA), certified management accountant (CMA), or Master of Business Administration (MBA) are preferred.
Thrive Causemetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The base pay range for this role is $120,000 - $150,000, with the following factors determining the base pay at offer: skills, qualifications, experience. This range provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. Additionally, this role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Thrive Causemetics provides a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, life insurance, disability insurance, and employee assistance programs.