Growth Marketing Lead, SEM
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
Location: In Office 4 days/week in LA office
Who We Are
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive. Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For
Thrive Causemetics is on the hunt for an organized, motivated and data-driven Growth Marketing Lead who will own SEM, Paid Shopping and SEO channels. As part of our growth marketing team, this role will work across Marketing, Data, Customer Service, and CRM teams to drive new customer acquisition through performance marketing. The ideal candidate is someone who has exposure to direct-to-consumer businesses, in performance marketing, focusing on offline channels. This position will report directly to our Growth Marketing Manager.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead and expand growth initiatives, focusing on SEM, Pmax, Shopping and other Google Ads tactics.
- Foster cross functional collaboration with core teams: marketing, design, and analytics.
- Manage relationships with external partners to ensure timely delivery of assets for SEM, Pmax, Shopping and other Google Ads tactics.
- Collaborate with copy and design teams to create and approve online channel placements.
- Develop creative briefs specifying target audience, content requirements, character limits, etc., to guide accurate content creation.
- Identify new opportunities for paid placements to increase online channel revenue.
- Analyze campaign data and extract insights to shape future strategies for SEM, Paid Shopping, and integration with SEO, sharing findings with the broader team.
- Collaborate with the data team to establish a reporting framework for online channels and partner-level data.
- Optimize campaigns through tests on creative elements, copy, and promotions.
- Budget and strategize campaigns to align with business revenue and ROAS goals.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- 3-4+ years of experience in performance marketing, specialized in SEM and Paid Shopping.
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices are highly preferred.
- Must have previous experience working in-house for a DTC Ecommerce Brand or in an agency environment working on DTC Ecommerce brands.
- Solution-oriented mindset with excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Passion for beauty, technology, and e-commerce.
- Strong analytical skills for data-driven decision-making and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to multitask, achieve outstanding results, and inspire others in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
Thrive Causemetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The base pay range for this role is $90,000 - $100,000, with the following factors determining the base pay at offer: skills, qualifications, experience. This range provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. Additionally, this role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Thrive Causemetics provides a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, life insurance, disability insurance, and employee assistance programs.