IT, Data Science
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2023
Location: In Office 3 days/week in LA office
Who We Are:
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive. Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For:
The Data Analyst role at Thrive Causemetics is a hybrid role combining the skill sets of a data analyst, business intelligence analyst. You will work cross functionally with multiple departments, with a focus on growth marketing efforts (CRM, Search, Digital Marketing). This includes helping out with dashboard creation, data pipelines, inventory forecasting and other ad hoc data requests as needed.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Creatively solving problems in diverse business areas
- Analyze customer data to inform our marketing strategy for both ecommerce and brand marketing
- Create dashboards containing a mix of data visualizations and tables, providing real time insights for all departments
- QA: Ensure accuracy and quality final reports and dashboards.
- Provide insights into marketing ad performance to improve our paid ad efficiency
- Ad hoc data requests and queries as neededDaily / weekly / monthly KPI reporting for Marketing, Operations and Ecom
- Analyze current business processes regarding data and find ways to automate or streamlineTranslate data into easy-to-digest insights for non-analytical stakeholders
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or related field
- 1+ year of SQL experience ( Snowflake experience preferred)
- 1+ year of experience with Python for data analytics (pandas, sklearn, matplotlib, seaborn,plot.ly)
- 1+ year of experience with data visualization platforms (Tableau, Looker), Kaggle experience a plus