NetSuite Business Administrator
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
Location: Hybrid, in the Los Angeles Office 3 days a week.
Who We Are:
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product purchased results in a donation to help communities thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For:
As a Netsuite Administrator at TC, you will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of our Netsuite environment. You will leverage your expertise in Netsuite to provide exceptional support to end-users, lead strategic initiatives, and enhance the system to meet evolving business needs.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Netsuite Expertise: Serve as the in-house Netsuite subject matter expert, possessing a deep understanding of the platform's capabilities and functionalities.
- User Support and Training: Provide ongoing support to end-users, addressing their day-to-day tickets, questions, and issues.
- Conduct user training sessions to ensure efficient utilization of Netsuite.
- Strategic Leadership: Take the lead in shaping the future of our Netsuite ecosystem by developing and executing a roadmap for enhancements and projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvements and system optimizations.
- Stakeholder Partnership: Build strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organization, including finance, IT, and other departments.
- Understand their requirements and translate them into actionable Netsuite solutions.
- Proactive Enhancement Recommendations: Monitor Netsuite usage across the organization and proactively suggest enhancements or configurations that can drive efficiency, productivity, and cost savings.
- Spearhead working with NetSuite and Shopify partners, and any external vendors as needed on troubleshooting integrations
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Netsuite Administrator for 7+ years, with a track record of successfully managing Netsuite implementations and improvements.
- Must have previous Netsuite and Shopify integration experience; demonstrated ability to troubleshoot Shopify issues pre and post implementation.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex Netsuite issues.A strategic mindset, with the ability to identify long-term opportunities for system enhancements.
- Netsuite certification is a plus.
Thrive Causemetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The base pay range for this role is $90,000 - $125,000, with the following factors determining the base pay at offer: skills, qualifications, experience. This range provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. Additionally, this role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Thrive Causemetics provides a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, life insurance, disability insurance, and employee assistance programs.