Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Based On-site 4 days/week in Los Angeles, CA Office
Who We Are:
Thrive Causemetics is Bigger Than Beauty™: We are an independent, female-owned beauty brand that creates high-performance vegan cosmetics and supports a community of giving. All of Thrive Causemetics' products are free of parabens and sulfates, in addition to being 100 percent cruelty-free. Through its Bigger Than Beauty™ program, every product you purchase results in a donation to help a woman thrive.
Thrive Causemetics is dedicated to fostering a collaborative and cross-functional workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We are committed to being pioneers in creating a culture of wellness. Together, we prioritize a strong work ethic while maintaining a positive, exciting environment where people are passionate about what they do.
Who We Are Looking For:
The Inventory Manager is responsible for: Management and control of all inventory assets stored within the operations (3PL warehouses). Design systems/reporting for monitoring stocks levels, stock accuracy, adjustments and key performance metrics. Work closely with the warehouse operations teams regarding all variances, analysis and adjustments. Conduct monthly replenishment analysis to determine stock levels required for the various warehouse locations to support the customer demand. Partner with e-com and supply chain team for all product transitions, new launch and promotional programs. Develop new reporting tools to identify potential discrepancies of inventory from receipts to shipment. Management of all final assembly/kitting operations at 3PL warehouse(s) to support the business requirements.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Management and oversight of all inventory located in warehouse(s).Improve inventory programs, process and reporting capabilities.
- Support 3PL partnership through development of best practices, monitoring performance, improving communication and setting clear priorities for the group.
- Lead Inventory initiatives and projects to support company growth and operational capabilities.
- Provide direction to 3PL inventory team on time sensitive receipts and OOS priority items.
- Manage all SKU transitions and re-class processes. Stock transfers and balancing of inventory between sites, including Foundation.
- Monitoring/Management of all inventory transactions between 3PL WMS + Thrive Causemetics ERP system. Including all: Inventory adjustments and analysis, Inventory ledger review/ERP sync.
- Manage warehouse destruction process of obsolete and excess stocks.
- Product Expiration LOT/BATCH code monthly review.
- Annual PI (Physical YE inventory) prep and planning activities.
- Creating kitting schedules and priorities for the external teams that will execute the build plan.
- Monitor kitting performance to ensure output is meeting our expectations and timelines.
- Verify stock level of all FG to help prioritize the SKU's for kitting.
- Work closely with SC planning and Transport teams on incoming WIPS and provide forecast volumes to kitting 3PL partners.
- Asana board updates to highlight out of stock and other data required.
- Key user/SME for ERP system implementation related to IC module. Lead all efforts regarding inventory transactions and reporting requirements (training, testing, and support of project activities and tasks).Develops and manages operational initiatives to deliver tactical results.
- Recommends and creates policy & procedures that directly impact operational efficiencies and/or improve financial controls related to inventory management function.
What Will Make You Stand Out:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Management, Operations or Logistics preferred.
- 10+ years operations management related experience including warehouse, inventory control and fulfillment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing multiple external (outsourced 3PL) distribution/warehouse operations.
- Capability to develop and implement best practices and process improvement.
- Proficient in Shopify, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Sheets.
- Experience working within Netsuite, ERP systems + implementing technology solutions.
- Effectively communicates and presents results/recommendations across discipline.
- Proactive, self-motivated and flexible in order to be successful in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
Thrive Causemetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The base pay range for this role is $85,000 - $100,000, with the following factors determining the base pay at offer: skills, qualifications, experience. This range provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. Additionally, this role is also eligible for an annual discretionary bonus based on company and individual performance. Thrive Causemetics provides a competitive benefits package, including but not limited to: comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, a 401(k) plan with employer matching, various paid time off programs, employee discount/perks, life insurance, disability insurance, and employee assistance programs.