Senior Account Manager
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
🌎 About Us
At TeamSnap, we believe when the world connects through sports; the world becomes better. TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to taking the work out of play in youth sports. We also believe our jobs should excite us, our teammates should support us and our bosses should inspire us. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos, landing us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work" and Built In’s “100 Best Remote-First Places to Work."
As a Senior Account Manager, your role is pivotal to our organization's growth, working cross functionally to provide thought leadership, consultative selling and a client first mindset. You'll be responsible for establishing, nurturing, and expanding relationships with our largest and most important customers, contributing significantly to our revenue. You'll drive the closure of key deals, consistently working to meet and exceed your quarterly quotas that align with our company's OARs while working to expand access to decision makers across client organizations.
What You'll Do:
- Establish, cultivate, and grow relationships with key national clients, both agency and direct, demonstrating a deep understanding of their brand advertising needs and challenges
- Expertise in analyzing and sharing insights on digital campaign metrics and ability to use performance data to pinpoint trends providing account strategy. Requires leveraging data insights to expand and improve upon the client campaign performance
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and/or annual sales quotas and KPIs that directly contribute to TeamSnaps OARs
- Masterfully navigate negotiations and handle client objections, ensuring the successful closure of enterprise business deals
- Prove the return on investment for clients, presenting clear and compelling cases for engagement with TeamSnap
- Ability to leverage your background in display and onsite marketing/advertising, and curate thoughtful creative recommendations that inspires trust and belief in our TeamSnap product
- Maintain an executive presence, embodying the TeamSnap ethos in all interactions
- Develop and implement strategic account plans to maximize client investment and drive revenue
What Will Set You Up for Success:
- 7-10 years in a senior level account management role within brand advertising and/or sponsorship with marketing experience
- Direct experience pulling reports or working in Google Ad Manager (GAM) or Google Campaign Manager
- Relevant sales experience within the B2B space, specifically with enterprise-level accounts
- Experience with a consultative sales process is strongly preferred
- Proven track record in a sales or account management role, ideally at a leadership level
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong leadership skills with experience in mentoring and coaching team members
- Experience in a quota-bearing role is strongly preferred
- Innate ability to build rapport and understand the needs of clients
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver creative business solutions
- Proven adaptability and flexibility, with a history of fine-tuning approach to client needs
- A sense of urgency and motivation to exceed aggressive goals
Got cold feet? If you’re thinking you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. We’re all humans with special talents that go beyond what’s listed here.
We’re committed to equitable compensation for all TeamSnappers. The minimum starting point for this role is $90,000, inclusive of base and bonus, with comp updated based on multiple factors. Our comp is highly competitive in our space and we adjust overall comp based on relevant experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
TeamSnap is a fully remote company, so you need to be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same time zone as you. We are always expanding, but there is a small list of states we do not hire in, including Alabama, Alaska, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Dakota and West Virginia and while we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
🚀 Opportunities to Grow
At TeamSnap, we work hard to provide a culture of trust, accountability, inclusivity, and boundless opportunities to grow, along with the chance to make a lasting impact and have some fun while doing it.
🎩 Total Rewards
• We're proud to be remote-first. We've been remote since 2009, long before COVID made it cool
• Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
• 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
• 401K to help you invest for the future
• $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
• Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
• Generous home office allowance to set you up for success
• TeamSnap SWAG to our store upon starting and a $50 credit on every work anniversary thereafter
• A monthly stipend reimbursement for health & wellness and so much more!
🏆 Working at TeamSnap
At TeamSnap, you're not a culture fit, you're a culture add. Check out our Culture Playbook and learn how we succeed at being remote-first, what makes our company so unique, and how we're inspired by our people, our customers, and our values.
🧡 Inclusion and Diversity
Creativity and innovation can't thrive when we're cookie-cutter images of each other. We’re quickly growing more diverse, but there's always room for improvement. We are committed to inclusion and diversity at TeamSnap and this includes four employee resource groups: Women, People of Color, LGBTQIA+, and the Talent Acquisition Task Force, designed to reduce unconscious biases in our hiring practices. We hold ourselves accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. If you need any disability-related adaptation during the recruitment process, just let us know! We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.