Marketing Events Coordinator (Contractor)
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com. Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job
One of Taulia’s key drivers of success is industry events, conferences and trade shows. We sponsor and attend dozens of events annually and are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing, hardworking, highly organized and creative person to coordinate the planning, development and execution of these events.
In this role, you will be responsible for Taulia’s success at events from concept to execution, including optimizing our brand presence, driving awareness and generating meetings for our sales team. To support these events, you will travel 20% of the time.
- Be in charge of prospect-facing events (trade shows, conference, and Taulia hosted events, etc.).
- Work with our marketing team to strategize on the optimization of lead generation through these events.
- Organize and own our events calendar.
- Building and maintaining relationships with third-party vendors and venues. Helping to negotiate vendor contracts and managing and report on event budgets.
- Manage all pre-event coordination: messaging, strategy, outreach, registration, assessing project scope needs and identifying appropriate staff, and preparing and shipping materials (booth, collateral, giveaways).
- Travel to select events to provide onsite support.
- Execute the event set-up and breakdown, set our booth schedule, manage onsite events and speakers, organize customer/prospect dinners and troubleshoot on-site challenges.
- Manage post-event follow up ensuring all prospects met at the event are reengaged by our sales teams.
- Measure and report on the success of every event – log details in Salesforce, evaluate ROI and present recommendations for improvement at future events.
- Support our Marketing team with various marketing programs and campaigns needs.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required
- 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience planning and executing events - conferences, weddings, etc.
- You are exceptionally organized with an eye for detail.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once.
- You are driven and highly effective at meeting deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work autonomously and communicate with remote teams.
Nice to Have
- Experience with CRM tools (Salesforce) or marketing automation tools (Marketo or Pardot).
- Knowledge or understanding of Taulia’s industry (Financial Technology, SaaS solutions, enterprise software, etc.).
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.