Funding Operations Specialist
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech provider of working capital management solutions headquartered in San Francisco, California. Taulia helps companies access value tied up in their payables, receivables and inventory. A network of more than 2 million businesses use Taulia’s platform to determine when they want to pay and be paid. Taulia processes more than $500 billion each year and is trusted by the world’s largest companies including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Nissan and Vodafone. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com. Taulia has been acquired by SAP in 2022. It operates independently under its own brand.
About the Job:
As a Funding Operations Specialist with the Taulia Trade Technology operations team, you will have critical responsibilities focused on the day-to-day financing/funding operations in support of our expanded ecosystem for bringing liquidity to our customer-driven financing.
This role is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with financial institutions, partners, and funders to ensure the day-to-day success of our customer programs in an industry-leading business model. Leveraging skills and experience in financing/funding operations and working with a highly motivated technology-driven team.
- 1-4 years experience in banking, trading, financing or investment operations in financial institutions or treasury functions in large corporations
- Demonstrated understanding of global, B2B finance
- Degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business
- Demonstrated experience with critical deadlines, working on a predefined schedule
- Comfortable in a global business setting and experienced with cultural differences with customers, partners and staff
- Strong communication skills in a corporate environment
- Available to work flexible hours (7 am/9 am to 4 pm/6 pm)
- Fluency in English
- International experience in financial services, trade finance, or brokerage operations
- Intermediate Excel experience (e.g., Vlookup, Index Match, Pivot Tables)
- Experience with tools to collect, organize, and analyze large volume of transactional data
- Experience with administration of financial instruments, supervision of financial accounts, balances reconciliation, and reporting is a plus
- Ability to communicate complex situations and findings throughout different levels of the organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with funding partners to allocate and secure the funding for the daily processes
- Liaise with our partners on the issuance, settlement and administration of financial instruments
- Reconcile, review, validate and transmit funding data for the purposes of the different stakeholders
- Create, maintain and distribute internal and external reporting
- Work within a daily schedule to ensure that all activities are completed per published deadlines
- Critical "problem solving" - something didn't work - where/how is it broken and idea/options for resolution
- React swiftly to issues which may arise, to summarize facts and provide recommendations for timely resolution of critical (real money) issues
- Work closely with other teams within Taulia Trade Technology, Taulia and other services and partners
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.