Senior Compliance Manager
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves, and rewarded for showing up authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations, and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers' access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job
Taulia is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic, and collaborative compliance professional to join our cybersecurity team. This individual will be responsible for leading all security audits at Taulia, both internally and with third-party auditors. They will have the important role of ensuring that Taulia instills a sense of confidence in our customers and partners. They will be the internal champion to ensure we’re following best practices and our security policies are understood and followed by others in the organization, and that these policies satisfy critical requirements of security frameworks such as SSAE 21, ISO 27001, and ISO 9001.
Core Skills and Key Competencies
- Lead all external audits, including SSAE 21, ISO 27001, and ISO 9001. Instill a sense of confidence in audits, that Taulia exceeds all these industry standards.
- Lead all internal security audits, to ensure all Taulia employees are acting in accordance with our policies. Document any exceptions and manage to address them through improvements, employee training, or other means.
- Champion all security policies and practices at Taulia, through employee training, education, and regular communication.
- Implement and maintain an Audit Management system, to ensure all security related questions are answered in a consistent and efficient manner across all audits.
- Provides support and lead security related responses to contract.
- Proposals/Reviews (RFP/RFQ).
- Support the creation, review and update of cybersecurity documentation and other technical writing.
- Assessing and monitoring system compliance, auditing, security plan development and delivering information systems security education and awareness.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Extensive previous experience leading and implementing SSAE 21, ISO 27001, and ISO 9001 audits, writing ISO scope documents.
- Extensive experience working with and conducting internal audits.
- Extensive experience working with external auditors.
- Expert knowledge of QMS requirements and auditing in a software development environment, in one or more QMS standards.
- Experience in a regulated (financial, healthcare, etc.) or customer service industry.
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence, Google Docs.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with multiple security control frameworks (e.g., NIST, COBIT, PCI, etc.)
- Prior usage of SAP Audit Management tools.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company-issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.