Senior CloudOps Engineer
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and collaborative Senior CloudOps Engineer to join the CloudOps team. As a Senior member of the CloudOps team you will work with cutting edge technology to scale our platform worldwide, mentor junior engineers and cross functionally work with other engineering teams to enhance productivity.
- Work closely with various engineering teams to identify service needs and collaboratively design solutions.
- Lead initiatives with service owners to define SLOs and build SLIs to ensure systems are meeting SLAs.
- Implement and enforce security best practices
- Reduce Operational Toil and maintain a high degree of automation by adapting IaC first and GitOps principles.
- Acquire and maintain significant understanding of Taulia-SAP products and services to ensure timely resolution of production incidents.
- Develop and advocate for CI/CD best practices, standards, and processes
- Participate and enhance our 24/7 on call and incident management process.
- 10+ years of experience working with an enterprise SaaS solution hosted on a cloud platform.
- Deep expertise in managing container based microservices (GKE, Docker, Service Mesh, Observability, and continuous deployment).
- Strong understanding of Unix/Linux operating systems and protocols (HTTPS, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, PKI, DNS, SMTP, SSH, NTP etc.).
- 7+ years of progressive experience with public cloud.
- High degree of proficiency in scripting especially Bash and/or Python.
- Experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks and version control workflows.
- Significant hands-on IaC experience managing infrastructure using Terraform, Helm.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience implementing and managing Observability tools preferably Prometheus, New Relic, Grafana, ELK, Splunk etc.
- Hands-on experience managing CI/CD pipelines using one or more of the following: Jenkins, ArgoCD, Github Actions, JenkinsX etc.
- Significant experience in participating in 24/7 on-call rotation, managing runbooks and building documentation.
- 3+ years with Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience with database administration especially MySQL and Cassandra.
- Message Broker systems including ActiveMQ, Kafka.
- Implementation and management of CDN & WAF Solutions - Cloudflare, Akamai, Amazon CloudFront, Google Cloud CDN.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.