Supplier Integration Specialist
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
As a Supplier Integration Specialist at Taulia, you will be responsible for the implementation and support of Inbox by Taulia solutions, ensuring data integrity throughout application systems, and ensuring that assigned application development tasks are meeting strategic business objectives.
The Supplier Integration Specialist is also responsible for evaluating, recommending, and implementing proper technical solutions to enhance the business value of assigned operations, establishing and maintaining tactical plans that support Taulia’s strategic vision, ensuring a common understanding of technical matters is reached across the company, assisting in the implementation of tactical plans and ensuring proper IT controls are established, followed and monitored for quality results.
- Responsible for the design and architecture of a scalable and robust Integration solution.
- Design, develop and integrate Integration maps and processes into other systems.
- Provide ongoing internal customer support for Inbox by Taulia product questions and problems.
- Ensure standards and policies are maintained.
- Ensure development, documentation, and communication of progress reports pertaining to new EDI transaction maps, business edits and new trading partner onboarding.
- Promote fun and celebrate success within your organization.
- Represent Taulia in a professional and positive manner.
- Three+ years of experience in B2B account management, ERP Systems, Finance, SaaS, and Invoice Automation.
- Extensive experience in eInvoicing and procurement.
- Extensive experience with ANSI X12 transactions (810, 850, 997, proprietary, etc.), cXML, UBL and etc.
- Extensive experience with connectivity methods like FTP, sFTP, AS2.
- Ability to understand and discuss business-to-business transactions in accounts payable, accounts receivable, and procurement.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, particularly within a team environment.
- Results-oriented with a strong sense of initiative and urgency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong phone and email etiquette.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills are required.
- Flexible, objective and professional.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company-issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.