Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
About the Job:
Taulia is seeking an Associate to join Taulia’s UK & EMEA Distribution Team reporting directly to the Director of Distribution. The person in this role will work with various internal and external stakeholders such as funding partners, clients, product, legal and operations to facilitate the financing of trade finance assets.
- Be an integral part of the Distribution team supporting all aspects of Distribution activities i.e. investor relationship management, investor and client on-boarding, asset allocations, investor reporting, coordinating with various stakeholders, etc.
- Analyse investor appetite, currency and operational capabilities to support funding requirements and asset allocations
- Coordinate with Taulia Product, Legal and Global Distribution to streamline processes and procedures for funding requirements
- Own and perform financial/credit analysis of obligors including market comparable
- Develop customer, investor and partner presentations/marketing materials
- Regularly analyse data monitoring flows and trends
- Assist in tracking and managing asset allocations
- Work with Sales to ensure funding requirements are met
- Work with Legal on the formation of new distribution structure and support where appropriate
Skills and Experience
- Work experience in supply chain finance, receivables finance or trade finance in a bank, non-bank financial institution or fintech or relevant area would be preferred.
- Basic understanding of trade finance
- Commercially aware of banking and regulatory frameworks
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Able to think outside the box to find innovative solutions
- Open-minded and with a willingness to operate outside of their comfort zone.
- Language skills in addition to English (e.g., Spanish, French or German) would be preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Google Product Suite, Salesforce, etc.
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.