Business Development Representative
Taulia's Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
It is our duty to create and advance a diverse and inclusive company where all Taulians feel they are celebrated. All individuals are welcomed, free to express themselves and rewarded for showing up as authentically every day. By hiring women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, people of all sexual orientations and from underrepresented and marginalized communities, Taulia will revolutionize fintech.
About the Job:
Are you driven, hardworking and eager to launch your career in a high-energy, employee centric company that is leading the way in the fintech industry? We want to talk to you about joining Taulia. We work as a team to collaborate and innovate with integrity, accountability, and a strong work ethic. We work to develop your skills as an individual and your teammates provide a contagious culture of winning.
Our BDRs (Business Development Representatives) are trained on core sales skills that help them drive lead generation and qualification while in this role and beyond. Successful BDRs have the ability to progress into more advanced sales roles or other positions which provide increased earning potential. Our promote-from-within culture has propelled the most committed and innovative BDRs into leadership roles with various departments including sales, business development, customer success, and marketing.
Base salary $42,500, on target earnings of $75,000; uncapped monthly commissions based on performance.
- Sourcing & qualifying leads for the Account Executives
- Interacting by phone and email with key personnel up to, and including, C-Level executives
- Acquiring & maintaining a working knowledge of Taulia solutions to become a trusted advisor to prospects
- Uncovering & qualifying prospective customer needs, understanding business processes, identifying projects, determining requirements, and ascertaining potential solutions
- Demonstrating initiative, creativity & collaboration through ad-hoc projects for various departments
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Desire to work in sales and in the fintech industry
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious, and resilient, with a “get the job done” attitude
- Well-rounded with varied interests, background, and experience
- Professional, efficient communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (positive and personable)
Taulia is a fintech company that is part of the SAP group. More than 2 million businesses in over 150 countries collaborate on our network. Our customers include Airbus, AstraZeneca, and Nissan. We help them and their suppliers access cash when and where they need it most. Some of our customers have improved their working capital by more than $1 billion while making their supply chains more resilient and sustainable. For more information, please visit www.taulia.com.
Compensation is based on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): skills, depth of work experience, certifications, geography, etc. Total compensation for this role includes a generous benefits program, RSU incentive plan and annual performance bonus. Additionally, compensation is reviewed annually and career pathing opportunities are available for continued development.
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote-friendly environment
- Comprehensive Insurance Coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Comprehensive PTO Structure (PTO, Sick Leave, Bereavement)
- Global Parental Leave
- Company issued equipment (Laptop, monitor, etc.)
- 401k with match
- Career Development/Pathing
- EAP Program/Mental Health Advocacy
- Supportive Work Culture
Taulia is an Equal Opportunity Employer --Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team.