Social Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
California, USA · Florida, USA · Texas, USA
Posted on Friday, November 25, 2022
Synapse is a Banking as a Service (BaaS) provider with a clear mission, to ensure that everyone around the world has access to best-in-class financial products, regardless of their net worth. Synapse’s unified platform provides industry compliant payment, card issuance, deposit, lending, and credit products through simple APIs. We are the only BaaS provider that enables builders to launch feature complete deposit and credit products in weeks.
Our culture and values are simple and straightforward. We share a general concern for the well-being of others and strive to build a safe and inclusive environment for everyone. Our work style is collaborative and action-oriented. We are a team of conscientious, hard workers who also share a common sense of purpose. As we accelerate our growth, your career and opportunities will grow as well making it an exciting time to join Synapse.
As a pivotal manager within the communications function, you will drive the curation and execution of our social marketing strategy. You will be tasked with understanding our audiences across multiple social networks and executing effective social marketing campaigns – ultimately growing our community of followers, from fintech developers to entrepreneurs to enterprise leaders deploying embedded financial products. This individual will partner closely with Synapse’s content and digital marketing teams with a shared definition of what success looks like for top-of-funnel, mid-funnel and post go-live campaign programs. While this role will initially be an individual contributor role, you should anticipate and be capable of building and leading a team of social marketing specialists to raise brand awareness, through leadership and product consideration for Synapse.
What You Will Do
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to promote both our brand and our content.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or our industry.
- Run regular social content programs and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Focus on network-specific distribution and engagement - Work alongside other marketers and content authors to help distribute content that educates, engages and entertains our audience and supports our marketing goals.
- Drive referral website traffic from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audiences.
- Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on social media traction, progression and impact.
What You Will Bring
- The ideal candidate is a digital native who lives in social networks.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Proficiency in monitoring themes and conversations across social platforms within the space of Banking-as-a-Service.
- Proficiency in social publishing and listening tools, such as Hootsuite or Missing Lettr.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Years of experience [minimum]: 3 years
- Fintech or Banking-as-a-Service experience is a big plus.
- Compensation is expected to be between $105,000 - $135,000. Exact Compensation may vary based on skills and location.
What We Offer
- 💰Competitive Compensation
- 🍎Insurance (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- 💚401(k) with company matching up to 4%
- 🏝PTO & Holidays
- ✨Life Insurance & LTD
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. Synapse provides equal opportunity in all of our employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.