WHO WE ARE
SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, SQUIRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
SQUIRE is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
As a Sales Manager, you'll oversee a group of full-cycle Sales Representatives focused on helping barbershops thrive. You'll lean on your sales experience to coach and develop the team to success. Your initiative, persistence, and quota-meeting skills will be a critical part of your ability to succeed in this role.
This role will be based onsite with our growing team in Austin, TX.
This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead a growing team of Account Executives to ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and revenue objectives
- Provide ongoing support, motivation, and development to strengthen your team's selling techniques enabling them to achieve their goal
- Provide regular, ongoing coaching and feedback to strengthen your team’s selling techniques and enable them to achieve their goal
- Ability to successfully address and coach through performance deficiencies in a proactive, timely, and constructive manner
- Manage team’s daily pipeline and book of business management within our CRM system
- Manage sales forecasting and revenue projections
- Generate and present detailed reporting on your team's performance and other relevant metrics to senior management + leadership
- Continually work to identify and implement process improvements for the department that promote productivity, drive growth and enhance SQUIRE's culture
- Represent SQUIRE at industry events as needed
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of experience overseeing/managing a quota-carrying sales team required with experience in SaaS and/or software sales preferred
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, with strengths in being detailed and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, phone skills)
- Salesforce and Salesloft experience preferred
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base Salary (50%) + Variable Compensation (50%)
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.