WHO WE ARE
SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, SQUIRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
SQUIRE is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUIRE app from the App or Play Store.
We are looking for an onboarding specialist who will help us educate and empower our customers for future success on the SQUIRE platform. In this role you will work with our newest customers and their businesses by providing them with technical configuration, support, and training to ensure product adoption and usage. Our onboarding specialists play a significant role in helping us achieve our exciting growth goals, while also ensuring our customers are set up for success with SQUIRE!
This role is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the US.
This position reports to the Manager, Onboarding.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver a high standard of customer training via telephone, video conferencing, face-to-face communication, and any other avenues when necessary.
- Spearhead an account’s schedule for the onboarding cycle and meet deadlines.
- Qualify customer requirements in a courteous and effective manner, preparing customers for technical implementation and identifying the appropriate setup requirements.
- Assume ownership of customer problems and seek to identify, respond, and resolve any issues before they become a conflict, ensuring a satisfactory solution for both Squire and the customer.
- Provide clarity for leadership by identifying timelines, action items, specific needs, and opportunities to improve the onboarding experience during the life cycle of an account, through project steps and delivery.
- Manage all accounts through our CRM, the Squire system, and any other programs needed to complete tasks.
- Clearly communicate Squire’s support procedures to customers in order to ensure ongoing satisfaction with our Customer Success Team.
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of experience working in a KPI and service level agreement (SLA) driven environment, ideally within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company
- Background in a technical sales role is a huge plus
- Project management experience, with the ability to manage a full pipeline of accounts/projects through the entire project life cycle
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (CRM, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, Email, Phone, Slack)
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with exceptional interpersonal communication skills - verbal and written
- Calm and composed under pressure
- Detail-oriented and data-driven
- Passionate about our customers and solution-focused on the best possible outcomes for them
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base Salary of $63,000-$66,500 with 20% bonus eligibility
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
- 100% remote
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.