Revenue Operations Manager
WHO WE ARE
SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, SQUIRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
SQUIRE is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUIRE app from the App or Play Store.
The Revenue Operations Manager will possess deep expertise in business processes across the customer lifecycle, strong leadership skills with the ability to influence decision-making, and a track record of playing a pivotal role in successful transformations.
This role is 100% remote and can be located anywhere in the US.
This position reports to the Director, Revenue Operations
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure GTM systems to maximize their efficiency throughout the organization, cross-functional teams, and tech stack and throughout the customer journey
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce architecture, data model and platform capabilities and the ability to successfully perform advanced systems administrative functions, including automation, workflows, approvals, security, validation rules, and process development
- Proactively design and implement technical solutions that align with a tool’s best practices; optimize existing setup and processes to better support the business
- Assist and develop sales models, including forecasting, lead scoring, pipeline inspection, headcount planning, and compensation plans
- Create and maintain complex custom reporting and dashboards, including delivery of key performance metrics for cross-functional stakeholders at SQUIRE
- Architect seamless integrations between Salesforce and other tools utilized by teams
- Define, document, and develop a roadmap to support a scaling business
- Monitor system usage and triage technical errors as needed
- Evaluate new technologies and identify opportunities to improve existing systems and processes
- Improve data quality throughout systems and develop processes to drive improved data quality throughout the customer lifecycle
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of experience in a deep operational role, with mastery-level experience in:
- Lead routing tools such as LeanData or RingLead
- Sales workflow platforms such as Salesloft or Outreach
- Marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Hubspot
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
- Ability to work with non-technical business leaders to translate their needs into a scalable solution
- Exceptional communication, project management, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Ability to influence, lead, and build strong stakeholder relationships with direct and cross functional business partners to successfully complete deliverables on time
- Self-driven with the ability to navigate and prioritize work through ambiguous situations, shifting demands, and change
- Intermediate to advanced Excel + Google Sheets skills with the ability to transform data into meaningful insights
- Experience with CPQ systems, such as SteelBrick or Salesforce CPQ
- Experience with audit/SOX requirements and workflows is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Base Salary of $150,000 - $160,000
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
- 100% remote, work from home opportunity
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.