Sales Development Representative
WHO WE ARE
SQUIRE is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
SQUIRE is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, SQUIRE has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
SQUIRE is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the SQUIRE app from the Apple or Google Play Store.
Sales Development Representative
The primary responsibility of an SDR is to generate qualified leads and set appointments for demos of our
software for the company's Account Executives (AEs). The SDR is a key contributor to the sales team, working
closely with Marketing and Sales to develop and implement effective lead generation strategies.
Manager, Sales Development
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Conduct outbound prospecting activities to generate new business opportunities through various
channels, including phone, email, and social media.
● Identify and qualify potential customers by understanding their needs, challenges, and goals.
● Articulate the value proposition of the SQUIRE platform to potential customers and educate them on
how it can help solve their business challenges and create growth.
● Leverage lead generation tools to proactively create lists of target prospect accounts.
● Meet or exceed completed demos & revenue quotas every month.
● Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be
assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
● 3+ years in customer service or sales.
● Experience with cold calling, prospecting, and organized follow-up processes.
● Experience managing a full pipeline in Salesforce or other CRM.
● Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
● Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks.
● Strong organizational skills, detail and process-oriented.
● Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suites, Slack, Zoom).
● Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Annual base salary range of $50-55K + incentive comp. (with an un-capped commission plan!)
- New hire stock grant
- 100% employer paid medical/dental/vision insurance for you and your dependents
- 401K plan with company contribution
- Generous PTO and Parental Leave policies
- 100% remote, work from home opportunity
SQUIRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national
origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Something looks off?