Senior Sales Operations Manager
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
Outreach is a leader in sales engagement software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country.
Outreach is looking for a strategic, results-oriented Sales Operations Manager to join the global GTM Strategy & Operations team. This person will partner with senior leaders across the Sales, CX, and Marketing org. You will be a “trusted advisor” and business partner, focused on business operational activities, strategic planning, and sales optimization. This is a high-impact and visibility role. You will be a strategic thinker who ruthlessly prioritizes, makes recommendations to achieve goals, and analyzes data to influence sales strategy.
The ideal candidate has strong strategic and analytical thinking combined with leadership skills to drive change. This candidate will demonstrate quick learning and an impressive history of driving results. Most importantly, the candidate will drive, through strong relationships and excellent communication, alignment across x-functional stakeholders and keep projects on track.
Location: Remote within the US or hybrid based out of Seattle, Atlanta, or New York.
Your daily adventures
- Define key performance metrics and targets, create reports and dashboards to derive insights into the health of the business, identify areas of weakness and present improvement recommendations to sales leadership.
- Drive forecast management excellence to ensure sustained, predictable growth across all business units, and own weekly forecast calls.
- Create executive-level presentations for both local and global leadership reviews; organize quarterly business reviews.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of all aspects of the Go-To-Market plan under the annual sales strategy planning cycle. This includes account segmentation, resource allocation, territory assignment, etc.
- Own the operational rhythm of the business and drive the cadence into the Sales Organization.
- Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement in scalable sales/business processes and deliver results.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – able to manage upwards effectively and demonstrate confidence in presenting ideas with executive audiences.
- 7+ years of professional experience in sales operations/strategy roles
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate complex ideas/data into consumable insights
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Solid understanding of the tech industry and the SaaS world and demonstrable knowledge and understanding of sales disciplines
- Solid functional understanding of salesforce.com CRM; strong experience with creating and maintaining reports and dashboards (Tableau experience a plus)
- Commitment to see things through toward actionable outcomes and results
- Flexible team player, with a bias for action
- Ability to balance sharp focus on measurable outcomes with deep and genuine empathy for people, customers, and the business
- High-energy with a sense of humor, ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- This is a hands-on position; the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up their sleeves”
The base salary range for this role is $90,000-$155,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status