Software Engineering, People & HR, Operations
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
We are looking for a highly motivated, strategic, and detail-oriented individual to lead the growth and maintenance of our website. This role is responsible for developing and executing a web strategy that aligns with our business goals and user needs. You will also work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that the website is meeting the needs of our customers, following best practices and reaching new audiences.
Your Daily Adventures
- Define and implement a comprehensive web strategy, including information architecture, navigation, SEO, and user experience.
- Identify and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of the website and identify areas for improvement.
- Use analytics tools and data analysis to identify trends and patterns in user behavior.
- Conduct A/B testing and other optimization techniques to improve the website's performance, conversion rates, and user engagement.
- Manage the cadence of site content updates and functionality improvements across all domains.
- Develop and implement a plan to ensure that the website is accessible to all users, in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Build and maintain collaborative partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, such as creative development, user experience design, and content development teams.
- Degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, website design, or a related field, or 4 plus years of relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of website user experience principles.
- Expert knowledge of WordPress or a similar content management system (CMS).
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite.
- Advanced understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Writing skills to update and optimize content.
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills and the ability to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, both independently and as part of a team.
The base salary range for this role is $70,000 - $130,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status