Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2023
About the Team
You will lead a team of early in career sellers who require more coaching and oversight as they work to establish the necessary skill sets to be successful. In this role, you will be enabling AE’s success by applying enablement resources, daily coaching and sales process frameworks to their day to day. You will be able to be a hands-on leader who maintains a manageable AE to Manager ratio which will allow you to be present in your day to day and provide prescribed coaching so that your team has the highest likelihood of success within their role.
The sales team focuses on value selling to ensure we’re building an effective business case throughout the sales process that demonstrates an undeniable ROI. Your role will be to drive and fine tune that process. You will use MEDDPIC as your sales process guidepost which Outreach uses to ensure each AE has enough qualified pipeline to achieve quota.
Leaders with a pattern of success will appreciate the team's openness in sharing winning ideas and learning new ones from others with the intention of achieving sales targets.
As a Sales Manager, you will teach AE’s how to act as the CEO of their business and teach them how to successfully execute a territory plan in their specific sales geo-territory. Specifically, you will enable them to execute a sales process that consists of deeply understanding the prospects' needs and pains, demoing Outreach's entire platform to solve those needs or pains, and providing technical assistance throughout the sales process to ensure we can do what we say we can do within their environment and successfully present a business case that clearly demonstrates a ROI.
Location: Mexico City, Mexico - with in-office expectations of 3-4 days a week.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Contribute to the winning environment by facilitating a culture of self development and accountability. We protect the number at Outreach and leaders do everything they can to achieve it.
- Teach AE’s how to build and manage a territory plan that builds a realistic plan towards quota achievement
- Drive prospect accountability. Outreach AE’s prospect approximately 50-60% of their own pipeline by leveraging the Outreach platform. You will be teaching AE’s how to prioritize their time so they can execute tasks including daily research, cold calling, sending email campaigns and using tools such as 6Sense, ZoomInfo and LinkedIn.
- Enable and ensure AE’s are enabled to conduct thorough discovery calls where they clearly identify the pain and needs of senior executives (CEO, CRO, CFO, CMO, VP of Sales Operations)
- Enable and ensure AE’s are enabled to demonstrate the Outreach platform’s ability to solve high level pains
- Coach AE’s on maintaining deal momentum by executing deals from discovery to close within a typical 30-60 day sales cycle
- Accurately identify risk within deals by using the MEDDPIC methodology and work with your team, internal partners and executives to mitigate those risks
- Forecast deals appropriately using Outreach’s forecast methodology
Our Vision of You
- 2 plus years of outstanding results in leading team(s) at sales organizations, delivering new customer growth
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement
- Consistent track record of leading teams to achieve sales targets
- History of leading teams to contribute a significant portion of their own pipeline
- Longevity in a closing role prior to assuming leadership responsibilities
- Experience leading teams in a solutions sale that requires multiple stakeholder buy off before purchase
- Experience in helping teams develop business cases and ROI documentation
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com , Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and/or 6Sense