Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Tuesday, October 10, 2023
About the Team
Our Sales Development team is a culture of success where the future top sellers and leaders of our organization get their start. Our team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for our Account Executive partners.
Our team gains business knowledge through researching how different businesses operate, leadership structures, what their pain points are and the obstacles they face in their business. We then turn around and leverage that information to spark interest in Outreach by connecting the dots from their challenges to the value that Outreach could provide them.
We are product experts for Outreach because we use the very product we sell. This gives SDRs a unique competitive advantage because we understand first hand how our software can help sales teams be successful.
As an Outreach Sales Development Representative (SDR) you manage the outbound campaigns by qualifying active buying interest and identifying critical decision makers to successfully position the Outreach value proposition. This role reports to a sales manager who’s sole objective is to make you more successful. We enable your success through 1:1 coaching, active enablement, training and a multitude of other experiences. You bring the will to be successful and we commit to developing your skills to be successful.
Location: This role will be located in the Mexico City Area, with requirements to go into the office 3 times a week.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Making 90+ outbound phone calls each day to prospective clients in the United States
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Leveraging sales tools such as LinkedIn Navigator to network with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Pipeline organization and collaboration with Account Executives for qualified meetings
Our Vision of You
- You have a passion for sales and sales processes
- You feel confident using programs like Salesforce and LinkedIn. If you haven’t used them, that’s ok!
- You have had to learn new programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- Demonstrate empathy for customers' struggles and obstacles
- Resilient and understanding in the face of objections and rejection
- Someone with a competitive team background who is used to excelling as an individual in a team environment. Background in individual sports, dance, orchestra, etc are great examples of this.
- Someone who sees life as the glass half full vs half empty. Energy and disposition matter in this role
- Someone who would classify themselves as an active participant in group projects.
- Someone who will do their part to get an A+ on the project
- A natural encourager. Someone who lifts others up around them.