Director, Revenue Enablement - Sales
Sales & Business Development
Seattle, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 19, 2023
Our success is reliant on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can elevate assumptions and ideas with fresh perspectives. We're dedicated to hiring the whole human, not just a resume. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants-including those from historically marginalized groups. We would like to invite you to apply even if you don't think you meet all of the requirements listed below. We don't want a few lines in a job description to get between us and the opportunity to meet you.
Outreach is a leader in sales execution software and one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the country. In order to sustain our hypergrowth, we must continue to set up our internal teams for excellence.
The Senior Manager/Director of Revenue Enablement is responsible for developing and evolving our revenue enablement team to address and drive effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of our Sales org. This role will own the design of Sales Org learning journey for both manager and front line reps from Onboarding to ongoing reinforcement. Revenue Enablement is part of Revenue Operations function and this role reports directly to VP of Revenue Excellence & Operations (REO).
This role will be located in Seattle and onsite 3 days a week.
Core Skills & Experiences:
- Business prioritization, alignment, and planning: Ensure the team's enablement program, learning journey, and approach align with the strategic priorities of the business and there is a cohesive approach across all segments and locations in achieving these priorities.
- Buyer and customer journey in SaaS industry: Understand the buyer/ customer journey in a sales cycle mapping to sales methodology, sales process, and sales stages to drive repeatable and predictable outcomes to our revenue performance and operation.
- Success and impact measurement: Proven track record of effectively developing enablement processes, metrics, and training/coaching programs. Understand key performance metrics in Revenue Performance from leading to lagging.
- Leadership: Experience in building, managing, and leading enablement teams and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Growth Summit/Revenue Kick Off: Running location RFP's, production team management, and agenda/content development, etc.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, prioritize, and align with Sales leaders and Revenue Operations partners on learning journey for both reps and managers in addressing operational barriers and challenges in achieving revenue performance
- Develop, maintain, and evolve onboarding and ongoing learning journey and program for our reps and managers to drive ongoing productivity and effectiveness
- Assess revenue and sales productivity performance metrics in order to identify gaps and opportunities in existing and reinforcement enablement programs
- Manage, coach, and evolve our high performing Revenue Enablement team in driving toward active and in the moment enablement
- Support planning and execution (agenda, activities, and content) for kick-offs or summits with 500+ attendees with specific outcomes aligned with GTM critical business priorities
- Establish key cross-departmental relationships to recruit advocates for revenue enablement and become a go-to resource for GTM team leaders to continually improve sales productivity performance
- Ensure program scalability and relevancy as the GTM organization
- Strategically balance the use of individualized training, group interactions, and self-serve resources across a variety of learning media.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, communications, marketing, business, education or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization with 5+ years of experience in GTM and 3+ years of experience leading a team
- 8+ years developing learning programs for sales/revenue teams
- Prior experience with different enablement platforms (LMS, CMS, Revenue Intelligence, etc)
- Familiarity with change management approaches (e.g. the ADKAR model)
- Ability to analyze outcomes and utilize data insights to drive decision-making (Outreach, SFDC, and Tableau)
- Practical experiences and knowledge of SaaS buyer journey and customer expansion process within a recurring revenue model
- Understanding and experience in rolling out different sales methodologies and processes (MEDDPICC)
- Experience using Outreach is preferred
- Experience working in rapidly changing and dynamic environments
- Exceptional communication skills and successful history of cross-functional collaboration
Compensation for this role is comprised of a base salary and a variable component, ranging between $115,000 - $190,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, restricted stock units, and benefits. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate's skills, qualifications, and experience. We also have a location-based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status
See more open positions at Outreach
Something looks off?