Field Sales Representative - APAC
- Bangkok , Thailand
- Taiwan, Taiwan
- Bangalore, India
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Auckland, New Zealand
As the Field Sales Representative at Markforged you are responsible for driving direct led business growth by generating new revenue streams from net new logos through developing your own sales pipeline, crafting strategic business transformation proposals, nurturing strategic partnerships, and closing large deals at CxO level. This individual will be an experienced, dynamic, and results-driven hunter,, able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities and potential clients.
- Develop a sustainable sales pipeline through outbound initiatives like cold calling, networking, and social media engagement.
- Research, draft, and present business transformational proposals that address client needs and provide innovative solutions.
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic partners to leverage their networks and abilities, thereby enhancing the business's offerings.
- Qualify prospects and move opportunities systematically through the sales pipeline, from identification and initial outreach to the closed/won sales stage.
- Articulate and share Industry 4.0 insights to help manufacturers embrace additive manufacturing and overcome business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in a business development role.
- Experience in direct sales to C-level executives.
- Past experience in high tech sales, such as 3D CAD Sales, Solidworks, Autodesk or Robots Automation is beneficial
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of the design and manufacturing industry trends and market dynamics.