Senior Operations Program Manager - Israel
Salary: 20K-27K ILS monthly
Markforged is seeking a talented and motivated Senior Operations Program Manager who will be part of Supply Chain Operations. The employee’s focus will be on delivering both strategic and tactical initiatives to the external supply base, particularly Contract Manufacturing. The Senior Operations Program Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of manufacturing during all phases of the product life cycle- new product introduction (NPI), production ramp, mature production and product discontinuance.
What will you own?
- Work closely with new product development programs to successfully launch new products into manufacturing; demonstrated and proven track record of successful supplier onboarding.
- Triage issues and track ongoing actions.
- Manage Purchase Price Variance (PPV), Field Replaceable Units (FRUs) and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs).
- Schedule, manage and run regular Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Help improve team processes and tools.
- Coordinate and communicate product status regularly to project teams, stakeholders across the value chain and the executive leadership team.
- Responsible for indirect management of a team of Markforged subject matter experts, including- purchasing, planning, sourcing, quality, technical services, manufacturing engineers.
- Team Management, holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work. Promote empowerment of the team, mentoring team members where necessary.
- Travel, as required to meet suppliers and manufacturing partners
Important Note: Although we list out what we generally look for, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit, but are not currently listed. Research has shown this especially applies to women and other marginalized groups, who tend to apply if they check 100% of every box, versus men who apply if they hit roughly 60%. The point we’re getting at, it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
What you have:
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management experience in fast paced manufacturing environments.
- BS in a Business related field of study. Advanced degree and certification, desired.
- Experience launching products with external manufacturing partners (Contract Manufacturers)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple products in a cross functional environment.
- High proficiency across all MS office / G-Suite applications and tools.