Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About the Role:
Raydiant is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our growing team. This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Develop and grow strategic account relationships and establish Raydiant as a critical partner to top companies
- Manage complex sales cycles
- Work with key partners to jointly sell our solutions
- Attain and overachieve monthly & quarterly revenue goals
What We Are Looking For:
- 8 years+ of proven successful sales experience with mid to large sized saas opportunities
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle
- Ability to work with cross functional departments to close deals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.