Director Of Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About the Role:
Our team is great, but you can help make it better. We are looking for a Director, Enterprise Sales to build, grow, train, and lead our sales teams through the expansive growth in 2022 and beyond. You will direct your team to define new goals, prioritize the sales journey, and contribute to high revenue growth attainment.
This is a full-time role, located in our HQ office in San Francisco, CA
What You Will Be Doing:
- As an Enterprise Sales leader, you are responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of our relationships with the company’s largest partners
- You will immediately hire, manage and coach a team of 4-8 Enterprise Account Executives to develop successful sales strategies including implementing multi-tiered approaches, establishing a wide network of contacts, defining measurable success metrics, developing successful campaigns, navigating conversations around attribution, identifying and staying ahead of risks, and accurately forecasting opportunities
- You will meet and exceed monthly sales team quotas by holding your team accountable for activities that lead to revenue generation
- You will provide regular updates to management on team activities, opportunities, and risks
- You will implement strategic planning, forecasting and ongoing development of the sales team
- You will identify improvement in all areas of productivity, process, and efficiency
- You will develop and maintain executive level relationships to help drive sales activities
- You will assist in closing complex deals with your team
- You will manage pipelines of target partners
What We're Looking For:
- 8+ years of true leadership experience
- Experience selling B2B software products
- Team Leadership - You have hired and grown a large team
- You have a natural desire to make a huge impact on the business
- You love digging into low levels of detail to extract insights
- You love to find the win-win and develop novel agreement structures to grow business with partners
- Bias for Action
- You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to make things successful
- You are happy juggling many priorities concurrently
- You have 10+ years of business development and operating experience
- You have experience with C-level clients
- You have completed complex contract negotiations
- You have the ability to lead analysis-driven negotiation processes and have proven closing skills
- You have a familiarity with structuring partnerships on behalf of or with technology platforms
- You have analytical and quantitative skills, including comfort directing deal modeling
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have an ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
- You are able to motivate your team to perform at the highest level.
- You are passionate, sales driven, with a track record of collaboration and working well internally.
- You believe in Raydiant’s mission and naturally put the company and team first.
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
See more open positions at Hoopla
Something looks off?