Mid Market Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, March 17, 2023
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About the Role:
Raydiant is seeking an eager Account Executive to join our growing team. This role will require someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, start-up environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, who is just as comfortable working autonomously as with a team.
This role is based in the office at our San Francisco, CA headquarters in the SOMA neighborhood.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Quickly respond to a high velocity of Inbound leads and close them.
- Attain and overachieve monthly revenue and new customer goals.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and weekly forecasts.
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory.
- Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates cross functionally with team members.
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers.
What We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years of closing sales experience in a similar capacity.
- You have sold SaaS in the $12K-$30K ARR deals.
- Experience in the legal vertical is nice, but not required.
- Comfortable with inside and field sales and have experience running the full sales cycle on your own.
- Curiosity and genuine interest about our product, mission, and industry.
- Self-sufficient with a strong internal sense of urgency, hard-working, and humble.
- Thoughtful, with a strong attention to detail and ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills, and persistent follow through on commitments to our customers.
- Works well with other teams and wants to own projects outside of just closing deals.
- Flexible, coachable, and willing and able to make adjustments on the fly. Comfortable with delivering and receiving feedback.
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.
See more open positions at Hoopla
Something looks off?