Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2022
Raydiant is on a mission to create amazing experiences for people everywhere they go. Using a first-of-its-kind technology, Raydiant reimagines and transforms guest and employee experiences through dynamic and interactive digital signage. Some of the nation’s most recognizable brick-and-mortar companies use Raydiant to keep employees engaged and customers coming back, all while driving revenue.
Built with both people and businesses in mind, Raydiant focuses on the experience so companies can focus on their products. Franchise managers, IT, marketing, and communications executives can effectively scale their brick-and-mortar operations while eliminating outdated technology. Our superior product, service, and integrations seamlessly create more engaging and personalized in-store experiences that keep customers coming back and buying more.
Raydiant works with nearly 4,500 brands, from SMB to enterprise, including Chick-Fil-A, Red Bull, First Bank, Harvard University, The Salvation Army, Thomson Reuters, and Wahlburgers. Founded in April 2017, Raydiant is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and is the highest funded company of its kind, with investments from 8VC, Atomic Ventures, Lerer Hippeau, Mark Wahlberg Investments, Bloomberg Beta, Gaingels, Illuminate Ventures, Transmedia Capital, and Ron Conway. To learn more, visit www.raydiant.com.
About the Role:
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities for the Account Executive team. This is an individual contributor role that reports to the Director of Sales Development who values in-the-moment coaching, weekly one on ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Making 80+ outbound phone calls each day
- Build expertise in Product Knowledge, Competitive Knowledge, and Industry Knowledge
- Gain skillsets in Qualifying, Active Listening, Objection Handling, Collaboration, Time Management, and Pipeline/Lead Management
- Build a resume / portfolio of metrics based accomplishments
- Creatively prospecting via multi-channel (i.e. phone, email, text, social, direct mail)
- Leveraging sales tools (Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Nav)
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (i.e. appointments, qualified leads, new contacts, etc.)
- Building business acumen about how different businesses operate, leadership structures, pain points are and challenges they face everyday
- Organizing leads and tracking pipeline
- Getting mentorship from Account Executives
- Collaborating via Daily team huddles and celebrating wins
- Earning Base salary + Commission = with an uncapped earning potential
What We Are Looking For:
- A genuine curiosity about sales and tech
- A genuine care for prospect / customer challenges or pains
- A desire to continuously improve and learn from others
- An openness to receiving coaching and sharing learnings with the team
- An interest in building a career towards Account Executive, Customer Success Manager, or Sales Development Manager opportunities
- Resilient with a motivation to learn from objections or failures
- Thoughtful and intentional decision making
- High ethical and moral standards
- Prior experience in sales, brick and mortar sales, or IT is a plus
Perks/Benefits at Raydiant:
Full medical and dental plans
Flexible PTO and paid holidays
Be a part of low ego, high-performance team
One of the first 150 people in a very fast-growing company
Be one of the core drivers of the company's success
Work with an amazing engineering team and a very successful go-to-market team
Potential to take on more responsibility as the company grows
Raydiant is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer that values diversity in hiring and gives consideration to all candidates regardless of their race, age, creed, color, religion or religious belief, national origin or ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal law.