We're looking for a 3D artist that is passionate about world-building and creating fun, engaging gaming experiences for our players.
In this role you will take part in the full 3D pipeline, implement and edit in Unity, and be a leader on best practices within the 3D team.
- Model low-poly props and hard surface models that are optimized for modern mobile devices.
- Produce clean, low-resolution game topology, and UVs.
- Optimize assets for polycount and texture memory.
- Realize in-game assets based on art direction specifications.
- Create new 3D art, arrange existing content, and implement.
- Unity engine asset import, troubleshooting, and implementation.
- Support other modeling and animation artists by advising on pipeline and optimization.
- 3+ years of modeling experience on published mobile or handheld gaming title(s).
- Experience working with a high degree of stylization.
- Full pipeline familiarity with Autodesk Maya as well as Unity platform.
- Experience moving fast and working with tight deadlines.
- A deep passion and knowledge of gaming.
- Strong aptitude for continuous learning.
- Scene composition with a focus on mood and storytelling.
- Ability to rig and animate 3D models.
- Experience with material setup and lighting for mobile games.
- Experience using sprites.