Account Executive (UK)
About the Team:
Netlify’s vision is to build a better web. To get there, we aim to unite the Jamstack ecosystem to create the best developer experience for that web. More than 4M businesses & developers worldwide use Netlify to build, run, and scale modern web experiences ranging from major ecommerce sites to SaaS applications, marketing sites, and everything in between. As that number grows we need to bring onboard an Account Executive to help prospective customers navigate and evaluate our solutions to ensure they are set up for long-term success.
The EMEA team is at an early stage and this is your opportunity to be part of the EMEA growth story and put your spin on our plans and execution.
What You’ll Do:
- Consistently deliver against revenue and pipeline goals
- Use your expertise and prior experience to sell complex technical products
- Own and run a sophisticated pipeline generation process to break into target accounts with the support of the wider Go-To-Market team (BDRs, Marketing, Partner Managers, Execs…)
- Project manage a technical sales process, engaging with technical and business stakeholders in Engineering, Marketing, Product and C-Level.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to achieve desired customer outcomes
- Partner with prospects to understand business challenges, requirements, and desired business outcomes in order to build a thorough business case for Netlify
- Drive team projects that further develop Netlify’s sales process and go-to-market strategy
- Advocate internally on behalf of customers, including with our product and engineering teams who craft their road maps directly from customer feedback
What You'll Bring:
- At least 2 years of quota-carrying sales experience, ideally with a focus on technical products
- Demonstrated ability to close enterprise-level deals with ASP > $50K
- Well-versed in selling to technical audiences, translating technical requirements and outcomes into business requirements and outcomes and understanding the nuances of our industry.
- Consultative sales approach
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills
- A good sense of strategic thinking, with the aptitude to identify and seize opportunities.
- Embody a growth mindset that seeks to constantly learn and develop
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple internal and external stakeholders with different priorities
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed
- A collaborative mindset
- We welcome candidates based in the United Kingdom for this position.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include:
A resume or short listing of your job history & skills (link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). We appreciate a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role at Netlify to get to know you a bit better, though this is not required and will not impact your application. Our mission is to “build a better web” and that cannot be done without a diversity of skill sets, backgrounds and thoughts.
At Netlify, we’re on a mission to build a better web by making it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications. We are a Series D company with a $2B valuation and have raised over $200M from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT, Bessemer, BOND and Menlo Ventures. As a globally distributed organization, we aim to create a company culture where the best idea can come from anywhere and strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our About page.
At Netlify, we are committed to equal pay for equal work. Netlify anchors our compensation philosophy on a market-based approach, therefore salary ranges may differ depending on the cost of labor in a particular location. Our base compensation for this role is targeted at 54,000 GBP - 73,000 GBP in the UK. Because this role is eligible to participate in Netlify's commission plan, it is common for employees in this role to receive total on-target earnings of 107,000 GBP to 145,000 GBP. The starting pay will be determined based on multiple factors, including expertise and skills, market demands, experience, internal equity, and applicable geographic location. The salary provided is in addition to robust benefits and participation in Netlify’s equity plan. These compensation packages and ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your Talent Acquisition partner will be available to answer any questions during the hiring process.