Product Marketing Manager, Customer Enablement (Training + Education)
Funnel Leasing Inc., is hiring for a Product Marketing Manager, Customer Enablement that can 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. The Product Marketing Manager: Customer Enablement at Funnel, will play a critical role in ensuring the successful onboarding, adoption, training, and ongoing education of our users. You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies to drive product adoption, enhance the user experience, share new product features and suggestions, and turn customers into longtime enthusiastic advocates. This role is critical to Funnel's 2024 growth strategy, if you're passionate about user empowerment and product adoption, this role is for you!
We are a 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. SaaS company that centers our services on the renter experience. We develop amazing software that has revolutionized the #proptech industry. And did we mention we have an amazing team that is on #FunnelFire!? Oh, did we forget to tell you we have unlimited PTO, benefits that begin on your first day of employment, P.I.N.K. core values that ROCK, and our team puts the FUN in Funnel!
Employees may be eligible for various benefits. Generally, we provide employee access to:
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 2% company match
In addition to these benefits, we also offer
- Benefits effective on first date of employment
- Remote-first; work from anywhere within the US company culture
- Uncapped Discretionary Time off
- Sick Leave
- 13 paid holidays
- One time remote work stipend
- Employee recognition program
- Employee-led Groups (ELG’s)
Who is Funnel Leasing?
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel we do too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
The Product Marketing Manager, Customer Enablement’s essential roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop engaging, user-friendly onboarding materials that facilitate a hands-on learning experience that establishes best practices through various live, written, and product tour channels
- Drive adoption by developing and executing campaigns that increase awareness of new features by utilizing in-product messaging and tooltips
- Expand and Improve External Documentation: Expand and improve external product documentation materials to better communicate the product value and assist customers in troubleshooting
- Creates persona-based self-service education tracks that guide new users through the product, emphasizing practical usage over theoretical understanding
- Coordinate the rollout of new features through comprehensive and value-driven product release notes
- Utilize product analytics data to identify areas for improvement and additional education
- Evangelize product updates through targeted customer marketing campaigns, increasing cross-sell opportunities for current customers
- Share key new features with internal customer-facing employees
- Develop Funnel University as a self-service accreditation program, allowing users to become "Funnel-certified"
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Foster collaboration within the team and across the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at the manager's discretion.
Education, Work Experience, and Certifications
- 2+ years of SaaS product marketing or training/education, preferably in a multi-product environment
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Proven ability to take initiative and lead a project from idea to success with minimal guidance
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to understand complex product features quickly and articulate how they can create value for customers across different mediums and channels
- Deep empathy for end users and their pain points
- Commitment to high standards, data-driven decision-making, continuous improvement, and teamwork
- Experience working with marketing, training, education, CX, and product teams
- Ability and charisma to lead webinars and live/pre-recorded trainings sessions
- Experience in the property management / PropTech sector is a plus
- Experience with Pendo, Articulate, Navattic, Storylane, SFDC Service Cloud, and LMS solutions is a plus
- Prior startup experience is a plus
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Funnel, we are committed to building a proptech company that is as diverse as the multifamily industry we serve, and that means to not only live our inclusivity, but also to support and encourage it among all of society. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Travel: < 10%
Equal Employment Opportunity
Funnel provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, age, sex, familial or marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employees must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Funnel may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.