Product Analyst - Integrations & Online Leasing
Funnel Leasing Inc., is hiring for a Product Analyst - Integrations and Online that can 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. As a Product Analyst for our Integrations and Online Leasing products, you will dive deep into our support metrics and customer feedback to influence product direction. Your insights will be central to our decision-making processes and sprint planning. We are looking for someone who loves to dig into the details and synthesize findings and trends. You should be skilled at working collaboratively, seek continuous improvement, and take ownership from problem identification to solution delivery. This role reports to the Lead Product manager.
We are a 'work from anywhere' in the U.S. SaaS company that centers our services on the renter experience. We develop amazing software that has revolutionized the #proptech industry. And did we mention we have an amazing team that is on #FunnelFire!? Oh, did we forget to tell you we have unlimited PTO, benefits that begin on your first day of employment, P.I.N.K. core values that ROCK, and our team puts the FUN in Funnel!
Employees may be eligible for various benefits. Generally, we provide employee access to:
- Health insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Company paid Life/AD&D
- Long-term Disability insurance
- Short-term Disability insurance
- Term Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement Plan - 2% company match
In addition to these benefits, we also offer
- Benefits effective on first date of employment
- Remote-first; work from anywhere within the US company culture
- Unlimited Discretionary Time off & Sick Leave
- 15 paid holidays
- One time remote work stipend
- Employee recognition program
- Employee-led Groups (ELG’s)
Who is Funnel Leasing?
Have you ever rented an apartment and wished the process could be better? At Funnel we do too. We know we need to make the process of renting an apartment as easy as purchasing socks on Amazon. We’ve created cloud-based marketing and leasing software that delivers the ultimate rental experience for everyone involved in the process. We’re in the process of transforming the real estate industry through cutting-edge technology built, sold, and supported by the most passionate people you’ll meet.
Product Analyst - Integrations and Online's essential roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Roles and responsibilities:
- Partner with the support team and dig into the data to understand support metrics and trends. Use these insights to guide product strategy, prioritization, and decisions.
- Analyze and make recommendations to improve/enforce bug categorization and intake process.
- Work closely with the Integrations and Online Leasing Product teams to understand and contribute to product strategy.
- Actively contribute to sprint planning by prioritizing support tickets, uncovering trends and root causes, and advocating for capacity to be dedicated to those items.
- Play an active role in the QA process. Advocate for critical bug prioritization and capacity allocation during sprint planning and ensure they are resolved through the QA process..
- The right candidate will have an insatiable curiosity that will fuel their desire to understand exactly what is causing customers the most pain, paired with deep analytical skills to glean insights and help prioritize the most impactful issues.
- Engage directly with customers to understand their needs and experiences with our Integrations and Online Leasing products.
- Maintain open, frequent, and consistent communication with your team, ensuring everyone is informed about the most impactful support issues, and customer success is aware of the plan.
- Ensure your team is aligned with the product strategy. Clearly articulate this strategy to stakeholders both within and outside the team.
- Embrace feedback and collaborate effectively with your team to ensure optimal work dynamics.
- Take ownership from problem identification to solution delivery. Ensure reliability in execution and follow-through.
- Assess options and provide recommendations for the product's direction. When needed, proactively seek guidance for decision-making, ensuring continuous progress.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement and learning
- Foster collaboration within team and across the company
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager's discretion
Education, Work Experience, and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- Proven experience in data analysis and/or product management, preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently.
- A mindset of continuous learning and application.
- Previous experience working with Integrations or APIs is a plus.
Don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Funnel, we are committed to building a proptech company that is as diverse as the multifamily industry we serve, and that means to not only live our inclusivity, but also to support and encourage it among all of society. If you are excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Funnel provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, national origin, age, sex, familial or marital status, pregnancy, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and ordinances.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Employees must be able to perform all essential job functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
The above statements reflect the general duties, responsibilities and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job and should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position. Funnel may change the specific job duties with or without prior notice based on the needs of the organization.