Staff Technical Program Manager
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real-time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to over $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world-class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
As a Staff Technical Program Manager, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our technical initiatives within the Financial Intelligence Platform organization at EarnIn. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Engineering, you will lead cross-functional teams, drive innovation, and ensure the successful delivery of complex projects that impact our business capabilities. This position offers a unique opportunity to make a significant impact and contribute to the growth and success of our organization.
This is a remote position (with a preference for folks based in Palo Alto who can be hybrid). The US base salary range for this full-time position is $173,500 - $267,900 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of key technical initiatives within the Financial Intelligence Platform organization, ensuring alignment with company goals and objectives.
- Drive the end-to-end delivery of projects, from ideation to implementation, while managing resources, timelines, and budgets effectively.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to define project scope, requirements, and success criteria.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners, fostering a culture of collaboration and accountability.
- Champion best practices in program management, Agile methodologies, and continuous improvement.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the VP of Engineering, providing insights, recommendations, and support on key initiatives and decision-making processes.
- Act as a liaison between the VP of Engineering and other senior leaders within the organization, facilitating communication and alignment on strategic priorities.
- Drive the execution of critical initiatives, ensuring timely delivery and effective implementation across the Financial Intelligence Platform Organization.
- Lead special projects and initiatives, focusing on driving operational excellence, organizational effectiveness, and employee engagement.
- Coordinate and facilitate leadership meetings, ensuring agendas are clear, action items are tracked, and follow-up actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Analyze data, metrics, and key performance indicators to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement within the Financial Intelligence Platform Organization.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field/experience; advanced degree preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in technical program management, with a proven track record of leading large-scale, cross-functional projects.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and other project management frameworks.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire, motivate, and influence teams to achieve excellence.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and drive results in a rapidly evolving market.
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.