Staff Product Manager (Core)
As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real-time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to over $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, Ribbit Capital, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world-class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
As a Staff Product Manager for Core Products at EarnIn, you'll help bring our mission to life - reinventing the financial system and helping our community members get to a better place financially. You will be responsible for scaling our core product as well as building the next set of product innovations and features to drive growth of our core business. You’ll need to employ everything in your product toolkit to architect the product strategy, constantly discover new insights, and drive forward on execution.
This position is Palo Alto based and will require hybrid work from our headquarters on a weekly basis with 2+ days a week in office. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $173,500 - $267,900 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain a constant pulse on our community members to understand their needs and the problems they face in solving those needs
- Create tight feedback loops with our community members and create a deep understanding of Product Issues and path to resolution
- Raise the bar for design quality and user experience to make the experience of using Earnin delightful and engaging for our community members
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, researchers, and data analysts to build and scale products that make the most impact on our community members
- Define OKRs and set stretch goals for your product and team
- Establish, monitor and analyze metrics to track progress towards product goals
- Leverage user research and data analysis to identify and prioritize new product opportunities for your roadmap
- Design, develop, and execute features and experiments to rapidly iterate your way to the product’s success
- Communicate the product vision, roadmap and results to your product team, stakeholders including the executive team, and community members
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across marketing, risk, customer support, finance and legal to ship sustainable and compliant products
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 4+ years of product management and at a consumer technology product company
- Strong product/design sense developed by shipping delightful and innovative products
- Strong analytical skills in leveraging data to drive product decisions and improve metrics
- Deep user empathy and experience building products based on user needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with a culture of rapid experimentation to accelerate learning and iteration
- Ability to influence and build alignment between different teams and functions to successfully execute your roadmap and deliver against goals
- Ability to get the job done in a highly constrained space even if that means rolling up your sleeves for your team
- Ability to think outside the box to solve hard problems with creative and radical ideas
- Prior fintech & payments experience is a plus
At EarnIn, we believe that the best way to build a financial system that works for everyday people is by hiring a team that represents our diverse community. Our team is diverse not only in background and experience but also in perspective. We celebrate our diversity and strive to create a culture of belonging. EarnIn does not unlawfully discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. EarnIn is an E-Verify participant.
EarnIn does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.